Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
BjIQUUz.png

Let's go. What I should really do is go to sleep since I should wake up in 5 hours from now.
:negative:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
For those who preloaded, how long did it take the preload to decrypt or whatever? I had a bad experience with that on Steam once.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Instantly. I don't think they are encrypted like how Steam does it, I think it's locked down server side from MS or something.

Yeah started downloading while the preload was still in effect and finished soon after it unlocked, no delays.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
My game looks like shit and all but at least , i'm playing on my shitty old laptop and it's running decent FPS. Total win guys:dealwithit: ( everything low minus Textures tho)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
really hope it will have some difficult mobs like the deathclaw quarry in new vegas.
I hope they have some difficulty enemies that you have to come back after you level up. Both death claws and cazadors were dangerous troughout the whole game. They could have fucked you even at end levels if not cautious. Still i the death claw quarry was easy even on low levels,because it had a lot of good sniping positions,just stealth head shot them with the gauss rifle or the unique sniper from the sniper nest. The shitty place was the hidden cave down the river,it was filled with death claws and there was a boss.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom