Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Quest For Buttons

Falksi

Arcane
I'm looking for a team of mighty adventurers to join me on a no so epic adventure, in a quest to reclaim the Codex's Buttons from the all powerful Dark Underlord.

I have absolutely no idea how on Earth to do it, other than to post loads of shit in this thread as if we're jouneying across some far off realm as a group of merry Codexers.

So please feel free to join up & we will see where our fates take us. My name is Falksi, AKA "the Whirlpong", a shunned weakling amongst my tribe of warrior monks, once lead by none other than Dark Underlord himself. I'm in great shape despite various autoimmune diseases, and I rarely bath.

3e61bfc323d85387eb1b395ddc3fafda.jpg

STR - 10
DEX - 15
PER - 17
CON - 10
INT - 14
WIS - 14
CHA - 16

I still sense the good in Dark Underlord, and have not lost faith that he can return to the light side.

I set off in search of adventure with a sack full of easily digestable food, supportive meds, and the most key ingrediant of all................Hope.

First stop, the Codex GRPG thread. A place where many a merry adventure lurks, some maybe even willing to join me on this foolish quest.

nikolokolus

Arcane
I think we should go to the library and and do research on the occult tomes of the Elder Gods before we try to take on the cultists of Dagon. (SAN loss -1D6).

Falksi

Arcane
I think we should go to the library and and do research on the occult tomes of the Elder Gods before we try to take on the cultists of Dagon. (SAN loss -1D6).

Sounds good. I'll join you after I pickup some scrolls from the whorehouse.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
STR - 10
DEX - 15
PER - 17
CON - 10
INT - 14
WIS - 14
CHA - 16

ROFL, larping will only make the trollking laugh

I still sense the good in Dark Underlord, and have not lost faith that he can return to the light side.

What do you mean return to the light side?

this is the true nature of DU, the light you are seeing are the flames of hell

:evilcodex:

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
STR: -1000
DEX: -1000
PER: -1000
CON: -1000
INT: -1000
WIS: -1000
CHA: -1000

Party died.

:betrayed:

Too bad. My minus stats pulled the whole party down. Quest failed. :positive:

Generic-Giant-Spider

STR - 10
CON - 9
DEX - 15
WIS - 4
INT - 11
CHA - 20

latest

I have a BOYISH CHARM.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
My name is Elizabeth! I seduce the enemy and fuck them to death. My body is flexible like few others. I'm built to last.

STR - 4
PER - 8
END - 7
CHR - 3
INT - 5
AGI - 8
LCK - 5

I'm also better fit to run the Codex with my administrator skills. I'm also a qualified physician thanks to my training as a Follower of the Apocalypse.

6bpreHA.jpg

xmikPXd.jpg

4CxL3EO.jpg

9EpY6Ec.jpg

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I'm a cactus, so not very useful. But I'm really good for morale (we all have our delusions). And I'm a 100% green

STR - 3
PER - 1
END - 8
CHR - 5
INT - 2
AGI - 8
LCK - 6

cactuar-final-fantasy-36092-400x250.jpg

Falksi

Arcane
Well I'm well nackard from the whorehouse. Sorry chaps, spent a fair bit of our gold.

But great to see the Merry band has grown in size in my absence! :) Generic-Giant-Spider's boyish charm can be used to entice & distract the online pedophile's which frequent this dark realm, sorinmask's a fellow baldie, so whilst the other's get their hair done we can spit roast Eliabeth, and get her to do a stock check. karnak coz you're last to the 3 baldies crew you get whichever hole's left I'm afraid mate, and I've bagsed Elizabeth's tight little shitbox. Grauken we will use you as a sex toy on her.

Whilst some may want us to mourn theSavant, time is of the essence, so lets just pinch his goods and set off to our next goal - the inn.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Well I'm well nackard from the whorehouse. Sorry chaps, spent a fair bit of our gold.

But great to see the Merry band has grown in size in my absence! :) Generic-Giant-Spider's boyish charm can be used to entice & distract the online pedophile's which frequent this dark realm, sorinmask's a fellow baldie, so whilst the other's get their hair done we can spit roast Eliabeth, and get her to do a stock check. karnak coz you're last to the 3 baldies crew you get whichever hole's left I'm afraid mate, and I've bagsed Elizabeth's tight little shitbox. Grauken we will use you as a sex toy on her.

Whilst some may want us to mourn theSavant, time is of the essence, so lets just pinch his goods and set off to our next goal - the inn.

Yes sir! Elizabeth, reporting for sex duty!

7BofDDL.jpg

Falksi

Arcane

Yes sir! Elizabeth, reporting for sex duty!

7BofDDL.jpg

:shredder:

Well we've found our first button! Elizabeth's "love button"

:bounce:

Time for me to rest now chaps. Keep the good search going whilst I recharge.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
As a monk, and obviously of lawful nature, I shall not embark so easily onto such debaucheries.

As we are about to gaze into the abyss, I shall proceed to practice to aquire the blind fight feat.

:greatjob:

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
My opinion doesn't really matter given how new I am, but it'd be cooler to convert all buttons into smilies and leave it at that.

Falksi

Arcane
STR - 16
DEX - 12
GIR - 6
CON - 6
INT - 8
WIZ - 4
CHA - 3

Rolling my stats now.

6 6 16. Number of the beast with a walking stick.

Have we our first demon in the posse? I look forward to seeing your pick Jacob to find out...........

As a monk, and obviously of lawful nature, I shall not embark so easily onto such debaucheries.

As we are about to gaze into the abyss, I shall proceed to practice to aquire the blind fight feat.

:greatjob:

Ah, a wise move Sorin & one which leaves my weaker willed nature more female holes to exploit. Grauken the Cacatur gets rammed deep into Elizabeth to compensate.

Now time to finish up that rest so our merry band can set off for the first town in the morning.

Buttons Aquired:
1) Elizebeth's "Love" Button

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom