Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rationale behind codex policy of one shotbox one language

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by VaxxedDeadman, Apr 13, 2021.

1. VaxxedDeadman Arcane Patron

VaxxedDeadman
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Codex is and always was a multinational, multilanguage and multicultural space, unlike many other gaming resources out there.
    I have strong conviction that this is the sole reason why it still stands against liberal soul rot known as s.j.w. which took hold and bloomed on 99% of other gaming sites like resetera, rpgwatch, reddit and etc.
    Can someone explain the rationale behind recent attacks on founding principles of this website which have ensured its success and survival in hostile environment of digital degeneracy to this day?
    I can think of no other explanation except a blackops operation by malicious agents designed to subvert and destroy this establishment.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Brofist x 1
    • not sure if serious x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • it is a mystery x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • (autism) x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Maxie Arcane

Maxie
    anglos react with violent indignation facing people who speak more than one language and switch between them depending on the speaker

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Prestigious Prestigious x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. gabel Learned

gabel
    I think banning Polish from shoutbox is the least of Codex's problems. :3

^ Top  
  4. Parsimonious cook Learned Patron

Parsimonious cook
    Strap Yourselves In
    I would say that trying to enforce English as the "official language" makes sense, since a lingua franca is something that enables functioning multicultural environment in the first place. Codex would never get this big if it was primarily French, Polish, Russian or German speaking forum. Any prestigious person that is worth listening to when it comes to RPGs will speak at least some English after all, but the more content would be "locked" behind a language barrier, the less attractive would the forum be.

That being said, it is an obvious fact that (just like with the "western" civilisation in general) it is the eastern Europeans who represent a clear guarantee that the forum wont be taken over by cucks. Anyone purposefully trying to crack down on the eastern European posters is either a cuck agent or a cuck enabler.

There has to be some balanced way to handle things.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Crispy Don't get old. Undisputed Queen of Faggotry

Crispy
    Polish isn't banned from Shoutbox. Not switching back to English in a reasonable time, especially when asked by a moderator or administrator to do so, is.

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • incline incline x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • cuck cuck x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Jvegi Arcane

Jvegi
    Polacy to podludzie i trzeba ich unikać.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Semiurge Arbiter

Semiurge
    Everyone should learn polish.

^ Top  
  8. Mustawd Arcane

Mustawd
    Please switch back.

^ Top  
  9. Kruno Arcane Shitposter

Kruno
    I can bang on my keyboard too.

• Slam dunk! Slam dunk! x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. Ol' Willy Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Ol' Willy
    Ну а хули, давайте каждый будет на своём языке постить; в каждый тред будем с переводчиком ходить.

Будет особенно весело если различные узкоглазые начнут спамить свои карякули

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Tweed Professional Kobold Patron

Tweed
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Speak English or die.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.