Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Rationale behind codex policy of one shotbox one language

PrettyDeadman

Codex is and always was a multinational, multilanguage and multicultural space, unlike many other gaming resources out there.
I have strong conviction that this is the sole reason why it still stands against liberal soul rot known as s.j.w. which took hold and bloomed on 99% of other gaming sites like resetera, rpgwatch, reddit and etc.
Can someone explain the rationale behind recent attacks on founding principles of this website which have ensured its success and survival in hostile environment of digital degeneracy to this day?
I can think of no other explanation except a blackops operation by malicious agents designed to subvert and destroy this establishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxie

anglos react with violent indignation facing people who speak more than one language and switch between them depending on the speaker

fork

I think banning Polish from shoutbox is the least of Codex's problems. :3

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I would say that trying to enforce English as the "official language" makes sense, since a lingua franca is something that enables functioning multicultural environment in the first place. Codex would never get this big if it was primarily French, Polish, Russian or German speaking forum. Any prestigious person that is worth listening to when it comes to RPGs will speak at least some English after all, but the more content would be "locked" behind a language barrier, the less attractive would the forum be.

That being said, it is an obvious fact that (just like with the "western" civilisation in general) it is the eastern Europeans who represent a clear guarantee that the forum wont be taken over by cucks. Anyone purposefully trying to crack down on the eastern European posters is either a cuck agent or a cuck enabler.

There has to be some balanced way to handle things.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Polish isn't banned from Shoutbox. Not switching back to English in a reasonable time, especially when asked by a moderator or administrator to do so, is.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Ну а хули, давайте каждый будет на своём языке постить; в каждый тред будем с переводчиком ходить.

Будет особенно весело если различные узкоглазые начнут спамить свои карякули

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom