Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The RPG Mod Repository

octavius

Arcane
Patron

Jaesun is also missing.

Dungeon Siege:

Ultima V: Lazarus - converts Ultima V to the Dungeon Siege engine.

Did anyone play this?
I'm not too exited about the dungeon siege engine but it might be interesting and the second last mod download link is working.

I played the similar U6 Project, which was very good.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
I thought so but if any mod want to update this useful thread, i'm sure Codexers would provide updated mods links.

As for my total conversion mods spree, i'll start with POR remastered with its update for NWN 2.
The links aren't in the OP so here they are :

Pool of Radiance remastered 181514b
for NWN 2 (Nexus Mods)
POR uop Update/Fix from a different modder (NWN Vault)

I played the NWN 1 version a while back and dropped it under 1 hour so i hope it's better in the NWN 2 engine, seems like it had quite a few awards.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
My bad, it was the remastered mod for NWN 2 i already tried to play, i got further this time, killing the "goblin leader" (yes, the very first quest) but this engine is atrocious and it also pisses me off when there is traps and locked chests and i don"t have a rogue, seriously, in the original, you start with a full party and here, you have to wait for NPC to show up whenever it's convenient for them ...

I might try POR for the NWN 1 engine in a while or just wait for POR in the KotC 2 engine in two years or so.

solemgar

Educated
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Temple of Elemental Evil:

Circle of Eight - fixes bugs and adds some controversial new content (which is now optional). The Keep on the Borderlands demo can be downloaded from the same link.

The Keep on the Borderlands 1.0.0 for The Temple of Elemental Evil has been released!

Jaesun It's missing Temple+ 1.0.84

And Also

Knights of the Chalice 2 Hearkenwold 1.14

Dungeon Siege:

Ultima V: Lazarus - converts Ultima V to the Dungeon Siege engine.

Did anyone play this?
I'm not too exited about the dungeon siege engine but it might be interesting and the second last mod download link is working.

Fallout Tactics:

Fallout Tactics: Awaken - for those who want to play a Fallout 3 not made by Bethesda. Available in English and Polish.
Fallout Tactics: Awaken
has the nice FFT engine, but uses F/F2 interface and has sidequests and is non linear to some degree. For me it's the unofficial real Fallout 3.

Same question here, i never liked much Fallout Tactics but i only played the demo a long time ago.
I never heard of it before, it might be decent.
U5 Lazarus is a love letter to Ultima V. Cannot recommend enough. Running it on new computers might be a nightmare though. I remember having enough trouble making it work on windows 7.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom