Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Saint_Proverbius Question

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
So the question seems to have resolved itself. Why no more spamming Russian Fallout mods in the News?

fork

The biggest question is why the founding father of this forum, after 12+ years away from being a regular on his own community, suddenly woke up one morning and thought "I'm going to spend my days posting news on an Internet forum again!"

I can give a straight answer. He's left the rat race for homesteading and now has the time and inclination to post news.

Unfortunately didn't last long.
And here I was hoping he'd somehow get rid of Infinitron. Call me fabulously optimistic if you want.

Alter Sack

Magister
I have to say I miss his news post a little bit.

He posted news about smaller unknown games that you would otherwise overlook. I mean a lot of them were shit but there were some hidden gems.

What happened?

Did Infinitron bully him out for good finally?

Or did a Mossad hit squad get him?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Probably realized you have to be a bot to post daily news and not go mad

Gregz

Arcane
I miss him already
sad.gif

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
He's been popping into the shoutbox now and then. Has a ton of new ducks to look after now, chickens to feed.

Alter Sack

Magister
The plot thickens.

In front of my inner eye I can see Saint_Proverbius imprisoned in an underground Mossad torture bunker.

Bound to a chair he is forced to read infinitrons news posts for hours on end.

A fate truly worse than dead.

A bit like the poor bastard in clockwork orange:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom