Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Sea Will Claim Everything

V_K

Arcane
without forcing it on the player
rating_citation.png

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
whoa, the sequel to this is still alive

31/12/2021: Last time I updated this, I was extremely close to finishing the game. Then COVID happened, and life went to hell. It's been hard in a lot of ways, but I'm not interested in spilling my personal problems all over the internet, so enough of that.

Here's the situation: when I eventually got to the end of the game, I wasn't happy with it. At all. Please keep in mind that I'm generally not known for delivering things late, certainly not in a professional capacity. I generally know what I'm doing. This project has truly driven me to the edge of sanity at times. I've never, ever struggled so much with anything. It's embarrassing and unprofessional and a huge weight on my back.

I *think* I have the solution. It's another redesign, radical in some ways, but I think it will finally make everything work. I've already started implementing it, hindered only by some chronic carpal tunnel problems. But it's making good progress. And I like this. This feels right. The right synthesis of the original intent and the new ideas.

My plan is to finish the first part of the game using the new design soon, then show it to some trusted friends. If they think it works, I'll convert the rest of the content too. And then hopefully I will release it and you will get the game you so kindly funded and I will be free. And definitely never doing this again!

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Here's a thread I did not expect to see. I played this back in 2013; it's honestly insulting to both KRZ and The Norwood Suite when you compare this game with them. I have seen you around enough to understand that it plays on your leftist sympathies, however, which is why you featured it here.

The soundtrack is pretty nice, I'll give it that much. But mostly it serves to showcase how highly Kyratzes regards his own writing, seeing as there's a lot of it, most of it not really serving any purpose.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
It's okay, I said nothing about having talked with each other.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom