Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Secret Society of Button Critics and Haters

hexer

What's the purpose of this button?

46MREDp.png

So the post's author can be notified someone's been reading his post from behind their company's firewall?

Verdict: to the chopping block!

And all button critics and haters are welcome to join and contribute to the Secret Society.
Special prizes, such as pin badges, will be given away for accomplishments in the domain of virtual bravery.
This could be you:

GJcWT3p.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Falksi

Arcane
I miss the days when a broken link would refer to me bumming the missus & coming away with a smelly, brown bellend.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
That button is better used in cases like your OP.

Everything loaded just fine, and somehow your message missed the mark nevertheless.

This is an underappreciated button, and I thank you for bringing its value to light :positive:

hexer

That button is better used in cases like your OP.

Everything loaded just fine, and somehow your message missed the mark nevertheless.

This is an underappreciated button, and I thank you for bringing its value to light :positive:

If you look closely, I was sabotaged by an "anonymous moderator", probably site's owner, who edited my message and deleted the backup link I left there for those behind the firewall.
I'm a guest here, so our host is making sure I both play by their rules and embarrass myself.
All is fair in love and war.

i wish all buttons just disappeared

All except honk honk.
Honk honk till the end of the world!

hexer

I have him on my Ignore list for some reason I forgot.
Thanks for reminding me to keep it that way xD

Bohr

Arcane
Every time it seems buttons have run their course someone starts a bitching thread in Site Feedback and DU gets a butthurt fix... :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom