Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The "Should I buy a 3DS/Are there any good games for the 3DS?" Thread

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nintendo's new wondrous bonuses for EU costumers consist mostly of actually bothering to release the games.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Several months after it was released in NA. Fuck this gay earth. B-but at least Pokemon X/Y will have a world wide release day..!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
@felipepepe that's fucking gay, what about EU? Nintendo had the deal that if you have SMT4 and FE:A registered (US only) you'd get 30 bucks eShop cash to spend. That's almost a whole new game for free for buying 2 great games that pretty much everyone with a 3DS was going to get anyway. Where are our sweet deals?
Every time you bitch about Europe getting releases late, remember that I'm on South America, that NEVER gets any release. :(

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
@felipepepe that's fucking gay, what about EU? Nintendo had the deal that if you have SMT4 and FE:A registered (US only) you'd get 30 bucks eShop cash to spend. That's almost a whole new game for free for buying 2 great games that pretty much everyone with a 3DS was going to get anyway. Where are our sweet deals?
Every time you bitch about Europe getting releases late, remember that I'm on South America, that NEVER gets any release. :(
But you can import US titles because you would have imported US 3DS anyway.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Anyone in the world can import US releases... but with Brazil's retarded import taxes, a 3DS here is almost 400 dollars, and each game is 70 dollars.

Even in the grey market a regular 3DS is still 250 dollars. :(

I will just wait a few years for an emulator. I would like to pay for these great games... but how many consoles cocks do I have to suck? There is the $280 PS3 for DeS and Dragons Dogma at $25 a piece so that is $165 for 2 games. $270 for a 3DS and 4 games at $55 each. That is $490 for 4 games. $770 can get quite a bit of blow... and maybe a hooker for a weekend. :rage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom