Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Slavic invasion

Dayyālu

Arcane
"Someone" was summoning a "Giant Miniature Spacehamster" to join this game. Sadly I was attached to it so I'd need to join in as well. Any objections?

Welcome to the Team NATO.

We're going all to die, my Kraut friend. Can't beat teh Slav.

panzer2.jpg

The Endless waves of Slavic Panzers, as summoned by the previous Pantokrator

But we're gonna try.

Eadee

Scholar
Oh right, we're called Krauts out here... Well in that case I'll call the Slavs "Unkraut" then. It sounds like to non-kraut but means "weed" in the sense of unappreciated plants you want to get rid of.

So lets face the Unkrauts together! Get the crop duster ready!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Team NATO choose the Vampiric Germans. LA Ulm for first pick!

Schauble.jpg

I wield greater powers than you can possibly understand

Your pick, degenerates.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Alright I updated first page.

Team comrade picks ....

Mictlan, the brave men from the Aztec-influenced south American something something jungles, who will destroy capitalist bourgeois faggots

ernesto-che-guevara-in-havana-P.jpeg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
The Italian communists take over the Roman inspired nation of Pythium - I think you guys should pick Man since they are the Uk right, this is pre Brexit.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The Italian communists take over the Roman inspired nation of Pythium - I think you guys should pick Man since they are the Uk right, this is pre Brexit.

Yeah, we probably will...I mean, what is left that isn't terrible?

Dayyālu

Arcane

NATO and the EU are rather different beasts.

Well, we take Man, it's rather obvious!

large.jpg

Catposting

mondblut

Arcane
Whoa, something happens?

Wait, how did I end up among the vatniks anyway? :negative: I wanted to be a honorary aryan!

mondblut

Arcane
Well, I am not called General Vlasov for no reason :smug:

So, do I need to pick a nation or what? LA it is?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Well, I am not called General Vlasov for no reason

:lol:

Can't believe I am the only one who got that.

At least it's not Kaminski, that one was a true race traitor.

Plus this one is on racial basis, I get to be in Team NATO despite being a commie thanks to muh Dinaric heritage.

You don't pick a nation: we already did. Team Soviet has:

Bogarus
Mictlan
TC
Pythium ( :lol::lol:)

While Team NATO has:

Ulm
Marignon
Man
Jomon

Enjoy. I know I will :smug:.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey, Overlord. Are we doing Thrones? Also what's the exact rules on peace? No directly attacking an enemy province, but presumably "mistakes" will happen, and we can assassinate and do rituals and stuff right?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Is there any estimation when the actual game will start?

Isiloon is making up excuses like "real life" "job" "jewish conspiracy to kill/enslave all gentiles" to postpone this thing. It seems that it's up to poor old me to start this thing.

After he gives me the password.

So, first of all, a vote:

1) Cold War rules: Are assassins/rituals/spies/ negative dominions kosher or not? A vote for each guy.

2) Expansion rules: do we assign to each player a fixed number of provinces or "whatever you take is what you get"? A vote for each guy.

3) Anything else you heretics can think of?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
At least it's not Kaminski, that one was a true bro.

Fixed :obviously:

Son of Pole and Geman womyn; hated Soviets so much he became SS General whose criminal manned brigade killed, raped and mayhened so many people during Warsaw uprising that it made even German nazis so disgusted they make him shot. So wannabe Westerner who got used and trown away by west like so many of Potatoes; You can't be race traitor when you are hardly a true Slav Comrade.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Son of Pole and Geman womyn; hated Soviets so much he became SS General whose criminal manned brigade killed, raped and mayhened so many people during Warsaw uprising that it made even German nazis so disgusted they make him shot. So wannabe Westerner who got used and trown away by west like so many of Potatoes; You can't be race traitor when you are hardly a true Slav Comrade.

As much as I agree with ya, let's put it to rest. I was wrong into even getting his name out.

Isiloon MY PASSWORD

Dreaad GET THE SLAV OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GIMME THE PASSWORD

Eadee

Scholar
As much as I despise this Demoncracy stuff, here are my votes:

1) Cold War Rules: I vote for assassins/rituals/spies/preaching to be allowed, except rituals that directly kill units or pop (fire no long range missiles during cold war).

2) Expansion: I vote for "Take what you can, give nothing back"

3) Other: I vote that everyone MUST send a commander to the Arena event if it happens and rename him beforehand either to a realworld politician, questionable celebrity or (not so realworld) superhero.

4) Beer has to be served in 1L glasses called "Maß"!

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Well, if we're voting:

1) Cold War Rules: Same as Eadee, everything allowed except long range missiles.
2) Expansion: Take what you can get.
3) Nothing else I can think of. Eadee's rule about the arena sounds amusing, though.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I agree with the above, except rituals, should only be possible if you cannot trace the owner, as in no hawk or werewolf spam. So if a ritual blasts a province but you don't know who cast it, I think that's fine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom