Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Slavic invasion

Eadee

Scholar
Oh, there are rituals that are not trackable? that sounds quite nice. I'd agree to "only Rituals with deniability" as well.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I have been busy at my dacha drawing up battle plans....

5330b8661605fb43d7000100.jpg

kekekekeke

Okay so we agreed to a 3 year cold war period where anything goes except summon-attacks and direct damage rituals ye?

IMO summon-attack rituals should be okay as long as it's uncontrollable units (both the Soviets and the bad guys employed unmarked agents to do their bidding), like the US supported the Taliban sand niggers and the Soviets supported Yugoslavia. You don't need to argue with me about history, just put on your tinfoil hat and grab a popcorn, enjoy this propaganda show faggots.

Also

Throne victory

I think there should be only 2 thrones, 1 for each team, so objective is to capture the other team's throne.

These will obviously be Washington and best slav capital Kiev Moscow.

Dayyālu was supposed to inform you all of Perestroika where he was going to do all the work managing the game and I get all the credit because of my jewish privilege..

Can you please arrange the teams like so with the two thrones where the black diamonds are
tXB2jcm.png

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
and remember comrades, you fight for me

But you die for mother Russia
Oh+i+ve+seen+her+before+she+s+a+meme+_27a28b4618b56116c971627eea515cea.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ok.

1410326318-0-vita-di-palmiro-togliatti-1.jpg

COMPAGNI!

(This game is forcing upon me a dreadful ideological confusion)

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Slavic_Invasions

Here we are. Regarding the rules, I adree with Eadee, and if no one else objects we can take them as baseline. Regarding Thrones, we can do the Two Towers set-up, and I can mod the map accordingly.

Tell me if the majority likes this. It would mean a peculiar set up for an already insane game, but whatever.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What are people's views on using Worthy Heroes 1.23?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Not bothered about WH

I suppose I should play Bogarus, but I'm fucking terrible with them - Who's playing what nation or do we do that in our secret councils

Eadee

Scholar
I haven't played much Dominions4 at all, so as long as a mod is not a major game changer I'm fine with it.

At least Team NATO has already figures out who will play which nation. I have no idea if there is a reason to keep it secret who plays which one. If so, enlighten me. :o

mondblut

Arcane
3) Other: I vote that everyone MUST send a commander to the Arena event if it happens and rename him beforehand either to a realworld politician, questionable celebrity or (not so realworld) superhero.

No. Rename him to a respective nation's sportsman celebrity.

Fucking Olympics, man!

Eadee

Scholar
You were chosen to play the Carebears.
Isiloon will play as the Rescue Rangers.
Dreaad has chosen to play the Teletubbies.
And Muty will be your Pretender called Papa Smurf.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Just a reminder of what nations each team can play.

Bogarus - Russian Comrades
Pythium - Italian Fascists/Comrades
Mictlan - Latino Comrades
Tienchi - Chink Comrades

Marignon - NATO Inquisition
Jomon - NATO Oni Chans
Man - NATO Brexiters
Ulm - NATO Aryans

As for you mondblut , if our glorious jew leader has chosen Bogarus then you must content yourself with one of the other three nations.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I have not chosen Bogarus, i merely stated that team master race (Russia) auto-picks them.

Someone else can play them because I will lead us to ruination...

mondblut can you play Bogarus reasonably well? I would prefer to be Mictlan

I assume Dreaad is going Tienchi

Regarding the Arena thing - I am keen to do this, but Klitschko is a traitor so we can only use Fedor?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
3) Other: I vote that everyone MUST send a commander to the Arena event if it happens and rename him beforehand either to a realworld politician, questionable celebrity or (not so realworld) superhero.

No. Rename him to a respective nation's sportsman celebrity.

Fucking Olympics, man!

In that case my hero would have to be Michael Phelps. Fucking inhuman dolphin-man. Dude is nuts, but we appreciate basking in his glory.

mondblut

Arcane
We too are ready - as in, giving no fucks and placing our hope on untrained human waves to boggle down the enemy in human meat, then for General Frost to come to the rescue and clear the field. As befits this team historically.

(srsly, team untermenschen - who the hell do I play?)

Dayyālu

Arcane
In the secret Team Nato Facilities.....

ussr_wwiii_map.jpg

Battleplans are carefully tested. "Do not worry, Man has not just lost like five battles against the same set of Throne defenders. Just a fluke!"

british-army.jpg

Troops are carefully analyzed and optimal summon and recruitment options are discussed and approved.

o-DR-STRANGELOVE-900.jpg

In the secret PM threads, details are endlessly debated and counsel is freely given.

MEANWHILE, TEAM SLAVS

drunk_russians_23.jpg

mondblut
Dreaad
Isiloon
Muty

5ZtuOsD.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Told ya, I am in a wrong team :negative:

Tell me please you have at least a PM thread in which you are discussing crap and things

I know you are a soulless race traitor, but at least you are efficient

Isiloon is playing Dota2 at the time of this writing, so he should have time to do something in the pauses between maniacal Jewish laughter

Muty is still alive, was last seen on the 10th of August

Dreaad probably was thrown out from his house by a gang of illegal Swedish migrants, but he has a good heart and we know he will provide

in short, submit your freakin' pretenders or give up

mondblut

Arcane
Told ya, I am in a wrong team :negative:

Tell me please you have at least a PM thread in which you are discussing crap and things

Just started one an hour ago, because someone had to.

No responses yet :negative:

May we just finally capitulate to our glorious Western overlords? It's overdue since 13 century. We blew a chance in 1612, we blew a chance in 1812, we blew a chance in 1941 - not again! :kwafuckyeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom