Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Mortmal

Arcane
Well, I'll go for it then; if this post is against the rules, feel free to delete it, mods.

WARNING: The link below is extremely NSFW.

The game isn't out yet, but you can "pre-order" it at 50% off effectively over at our Patreon (so a single $10 pledge instead of paying the full $20), up until it launches on March 31st.

https://www.patreon.com/FutureFragments

The reason I asked about it "not being on Steam" though is because per Steam rules, we can't give Steam keys to anyone unless they pay the full $20, so you'd be getting a key from another site.

tl;dr
Back the game on Patreon for $10 a single time = get the game at launch without paying another cent from any site or on a direct download, but you won't be able to get a Steam Key for just $10 per steam rules

I am disapointed ,probably not the only one, someone has to say it . I was expecting something EXTREMELY NSFW. That's false advertisement , just a platformer with hentai pic, something not uncommon and tame nothing deserving such superlatives.
Why even ask if you are breaking some rules here, there's none , the worst sin here is using a bot to give ratings . Owner of the site dont give a fuck about the place, and the guy running it and posting news is still at the"what the fuck is a rpg " stage .

SerratedBiz

Arcane

200.gif

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer
I am disapointed ,probably not the only one, someone has to say it . I was expecting something EXTREMELY NSFW. That's false advertisement , just a platformer with hentai pic, something not uncommon and tame nothing deserving such superlatives.

I mean, you might work in a sex dungeon or something, which would be a cool job, but if you think that aliens gangbanging a woman & a full sex machine with multiple penetrative devices & otherworldly beings also gangbanging your character would be considered NOT "extremely not safe for work" to the average person, then you might not have the best grasp on what the average person would brand such content as.

Also, using a bot to give ratings? Where? Steam doesn't have any ratings or reviews up for our game.

EDIT: Poster explained they weren't targeting thier post towards me but were ranting about overall puritan viewpoints in society, so that's my bad.

Last edited:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
As the sale will probably begin tomorrow, anything new I should look out for? most advertised games on Steam are utter nonsense.

I thought about maybe getting Satisfactory or RDR2. Death Stranding also looks a bit interesting, although it is probably pure popamole.

Burning Bridges

Yes, I just don't know what it is.

I installed about a dozen games from the MS gamepass and they were all shit: State of Decay 2, Two Point Hospital™, Hello Neighbor, Surviving Mars, Phoenix Point,

Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden (this was half decent but tedious)

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I didn't even realize it was the same dev... is Freeman still in EA?

it's technically gold but it feels half baked. they were reworking a lot of sounds assets and doing performance optimization, then they gave up half way

Burning Bridges

mount and blade: donbass (aka freeman: guerilla warfare) needs more work. idk why they decided to abandon it for this

Most people start out relatively dumb and gradually become more sophisticated, by switching from promising tactical masterpieces to obvious sexploitation the developer wanted to make a statement that the opposite is also possible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom