Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Vityaz

Augur
This is a really strange sale.

Army Men 1 is on sale, while the other 2 games from the series are not. (even though they are all equally old and from the same publisher)

Age of Wonders from 2 and up are on sale, but not the first one.

SWAT2 is on sale, but not SWAT 1 or 3.

Wha's up with these odd numbers? The bundles are weirdly priced too.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
This is a really strange sale.

Army Men 1 is only on sale, while the other 2 games from the series are not. (even though they are all equally old and from the same publisher)

Age of Wonders from 2 and up are on sale, but not the first one.

SWAT2 is on sale, but not SWAT 1 or 3.

Wha's up with these odd numbers? The bundles are weirdly priced too.

It takes a couple of hours for steam to stabilize and only then you can see all the actual sales,right now I think about half of the games of mys wishlist seem to be on sale while 90% will actually be on sale

Codex Year of the Donut

the_shadow

Arcane
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is 75% off if you don't already have it. The Forest is also 33% off, the best deal I've seen in a while.

sale6jij7.jpg

Spellforce for USD12, Hitman GOTY for USD3 and Dusk for 8 bucks. That's it for me this year.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom