Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Overpriced Arkanoid got discount

I play Model Builder. What happened exactly?
There was DLC with characters from CD Projekt's games - Silverhand, Ciri and Geralt (in kimono) and CDP ordered devs to not only pull out the DLC, but also base game from the Steam. Why? Who knows, maybe CD's ego raised to Nintendo's level of petiness?

lightbane

Arcane
The creators of the classic Ray Flash games made a spiritual sequel of said games. IT's set in post-apocalyptic Australia (redundant).

Sarathiour

Cipher
Someone plz make the joke about the release platform for the last game, I'm too tired for making a decent pun.

Modron

Arcane
there's a demo available, though the newspost made it sound like it's not supposed to be lol
There are lot of demos up right now in advance of the next fest, valve makes a splash page for press about 10 days earlier than the actual fest. https://store.steampowered.com/sale/nextfest_june2023_press (mind you there will be games in the actual fest that aren't here and some stuff indicated in the press page won't actually be in the fest). I've been playing a fair amount of demos so far, I haven't encountered anything too great yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom