Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The third testament... KICKS ASS!!! - Let's Play SMT2

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Necro-neko-ing this thread because I'm currently playing the game.

Question :

Is there a way to change alignment except for the usual ways (in game story choices / Kill demons of the alignment you want to avoid / fuse demons of the alignment you want to have )

In SMT1 there was a game (or something) you could play at some point and you could re-shift your alignment to the one you wanted. Is there such a way in SMT2 ? Are there any other ways to change your alignment except the ones I mentioned above ?

KalosKagathos

Learned
As far as I know, no. There is a quick, unavoidable quiz right before
fighting Michael, Raphael and Uriel
that can shift you alignment significantly, but it's not repeatable. The final choice that locks your alignment is almost immediately after it, though.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Thanks. I read somewhere that donating to the chaos/law church can shift your alignment, but I donated about 20.000 and didn't see any shift.

Also the unbelievably idiotic thing is that each time you refuse to name your companions and use the default names your alignment changes to law, wtf.

cj iwakura

Novice
Hey BC, just registered to say this was great. I did LPs of SMT1 & 2 at Penny Arcade(i'd shill them but they pale compared to yours), and had to look this up for the awesome art and stories along the way.

Let me know when you do Nocturne or Imagine, okay? :P

Black Cat

Magister
cj iwakura said:
Hey BC, just registered to say this was great. I did LPs of SMT1 & 2 at Penny Arcade(i'd shill them but they pale compared to yours), and had to look this up for the awesome art and stories along the way.

Let me know when you do Nocturne or Imagine, okay? :P

:love:

Thank you very much for the compliment.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
10 years is a lot of water under the bridge. And Black Cat hasn't posted anywhere on the codex since 2013. I think she's gone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom