Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The time is now

SumDrunkGuy

It's been an entire week since I've got to be with my friends in shoutbox. Thats 7 days, or if you wanna get technical that's one hundred and sisxty eight hours i've been without contact of them. And I think you're seeing the negative effects it's been having on me mentally and my livelyhood. I've done served my time and it's time to let me be with my friends again. This gone far enough. Infinitron it's time to let me back in shoutbox. I promise i ain't gonna tell anyone to kill themselves. I'm past that shit. A man learns alot in 7 days. There wont be no fightin. I just want to be with my friends. You can see it's been killing me keeping me away

SumDrunkGuy

I just want my friends. I think its painfully obvious from the threads and videos i haven't been doing good. I haven't even mentioned the fucking hemorrhoid that appeared on my ass that appeared on my ass and has been killing me. And it sprays blood so i can't even shit without potentially bleeding to death. I'm not doing ok. It fucking hurts.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Could you not just create a discord or matrix channel? That way you're never at risk of getting banned.

SumDrunkGuy

Could you not just create a discord or matrix channel? That way you're never at risk of getting banned.

I dont know howmany times i can say it i dont want to fucking download another app and i dont want to sign up for it. I already have too many fucking passwords. I just want my shoutbox :(

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

I dont know howmany times i can say it i dont want to fucking download another app and i dont want to sign up for it. I already have too many fucking passwords. I just want my shoutbox :(

You can use the web client, and it takes like 10 secs to sign up.

That said, you could also just play Fallout and regain your shoutbox access.

SumDrunkGuy

I was also thinking we could make him a mod. Theo is a mod, why not SDG? He'll bring balance to the box.
I don't want it. I just want back in shoutbox. I might not be around much longer. Another person i knew from highschool kicked the bucket i found out yesterday. I really don't know how much time i have left:(

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
If you're a mod you can't get banned or timed. And also the best moderators are those that don't want to become one.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
If you're a mod you can't get banned or timed. And also the best moderators are those that don't want to become one.

You can, it just has to be done by an admin. In SDG's case all his bans come from DU so it wouldn't provide him any extra protection.

SumDrunkGuy

Even my cats are noticing my drinking getting worse. They give me looks of disappointment all the time. They still love me but i cant escape being a disappointment

Unwanted
The shoutbox is a cesspit. They're making you a favor. If I were you, I would stop making threads for a while just in case DU takes away your thread making abilities again.

SumDrunkGuy

It doesn't matter anymore. I went too far tonight. I'm not gonna be able to pretend im normal at work today. They will notice im not ok. I should just call in. I have'nt been there long enough to get away with such shit.

If i didn't have the cats id stop on a peaceful gravel road and slive my arm open. I'd follow the tracks. No sideways bullshit

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
It doesn't matter anymore. I went too far tonight. I'm not gonna be able to pretend im normal at work today. They will notice im not ok. I should just call in. I have'nt been there long enough to get away with such shit.

If i didn't have the cats id stop on a peaceful gravel road and slive my arm open. I'd follow the tracks. No sideways bullshit
How are you doing now? I've woke up in pretty rough shape myself, you're not suffering alone. Luckily have some leftover booze so I can taper off but I seriously think I'm done with this shit after this. This is no way to live.

fork

How are you doing now? I've woke up in pretty rough shape myself, you're not suffering alone. Luckily have some leftover booze so I can taper off but I seriously think I'm done with this shit after this. This is no way to live.

You can make it! I wish you luck.
SDG won't.

SumDrunkGuy

I'm at work on break. Haven't been fired yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom