Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The time is now

Pound Meat

Prophet
bruce-buffer-its-time.gif

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
It doesn't matter anymore. I went too far tonight. I'm not gonna be able to pretend im normal at work today. They will notice im not ok. I should just call in. I have'nt been there long enough to get away with such shit.

If i didn't have the cats id stop on a peaceful gravel road and slive my arm open. I'd follow the tracks. No sideways bullshit
dude you are a good guy. I hope you read this and don't do anything stupid. you are obsessing on stupid things like the shutshit while you deserve much better. if you keep going this self hating spiral you will regret deeply after. and no , i also mean after death. i like reading your posts and half fun and half cringe vidsos. please

CHEMS

Scholar
Grampy Bone doesn't want to poke fun of you but maybe it's time for you to go outside and have some time to smell de flowers. You got to be takin' life slower. There's a whole world outside de shittybox.

krfmotT.jpeg

Last edited:

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Grampy Bone doesn't want to poke fun of you but maybe it's time for you to go outside and have some time to smell de flowers. You got to be takin' life slower. There's a whole world outside de shittybox.

latest

FO02-NPC-Sulik-G.png

WaterDrinker

I like at the end where he goes, "I don't know. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID WR----"
What did he do wrong exactly? Made the same jokes, did the same exact shit he's done for years. Now he's suddenly losing privs and getting banned on a weekly fucking basis. Dude can't even enter the Public Library. Doesn't get any answers or reasons for the bans so if he's doing something wrong he can't fix his behavior because the fuckin admin wont fuckin tell him what he's doing wrong. Just gets vague unfunny reasons like "theo did it" or "justice. Yeah that fuckin helps. Good job. I don't give a shit either way. The guy was just randomly messaging me this stuff, that's how I know about it. I have no dog in this fight.

CHEMS

Scholar
It's not natural to take a gaming forum so seriously, bro

Just get your friends' contacts and make a discord/telegram group, you don't need the shitbox. That ain't good for you mind, mate

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
What did he do wrong exactly?
Where do I begin?

"He" didn't apologize properly to Daka.

"He" didn't play Fallout on his Steamdeck yet.

"He" proceeded to get bitchy about it and started demanding to be let back into Shoutbox.

"He" even managed to piss off DU and thus drew his wrath.

I mean what did "he" expect?

Häyhä

Arbiter
Like most alcoholics, poor SumDrunkGuy was ultimately taken down by DUI -

Dark Underlord's Irritation

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom