Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The train, the drones, the horror

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
free drones are literally on the same level as ironheads and lurkers, the protectorate are actually trying to accomplish something and keep people safe, what do the free drones do other than steal shit and kill people who try to create order and civilized life
nice try, vera
they're literally edgy teens the faction, I joined the protectorate and calling everyone sir is Hella gay, but at least they use armor and I might be able to get cool shit out of it, what do I get from the free drones

hell bovine

Arcane
the protectorate are actually trying to accomplish something
I'm sure nothing can go wrong with using a bioweapon known to cause unpredictable results in an uncontrolled environment. :lol: Protectorate are idiots, enjoy a new species of acid-spewing crawlers in Underrail 2.
right because another group of raiders is the solution to underrails problems
But irresponsible mutagen usage is the answer? I'm sure Underrail's population will feel much safer with even more mutants running around.

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
I'm sure nothing can go wrong with using a bioweapon known to cause unpredictable results in an uncontrolled environment. :lol: Protectorate are idiots, enjoy a new species of acid-spewing crawlers in Underrail 2.
But irresponsible mutagen usage is the answer? I'm sure Underrail's population will feel much safer with even more mutants running around.
if it's against shitheads that are actively trying to ruin civilized society, free drones just steal shit and kill people while adding nothing to society

anarchy has been working great for south underrail right, everything is perfectly fine, forget that north underrail has civilized society and a mostly safe place to live

hell bovine

Arcane
if it's against shitheads that are actively trying to ruin civilized society, free drones just steal shit and kill people while adding nothing to society

anarchy has been working great for south underrail right, everything is perfectly fine, forget that north underrail has civilized society and a mostly safe place to live
You know what works well in Underrail? Heavy armor and rifles. But no, instead go for the unpredictable bioweapon which could result in new & dangerous mutations, without even making sure the result of this botched experiment don't escape.
I see you have the right mindset for protectorate. :lol:

Well, the Underrail being more dangerous means more independent stations might want to join Protectorate for security, so really, that's a good thing from their perspective. CAU are incredibly evil but they do get results.

the mole

Learned
Shitposter

You know what works well in Underrail? Heavy armor and rifles. But no, instead go for the unpredictable bioweapon which could result in new & dangerous mutations, without even making sure the result of this botched experiment don't escape.
I see you have the right mindset for protectorate. :lol:
k bro steal those supplies from a town, super edgy teenager

hell bovine

Arcane
Well, the Underrail being more dangerous means more independent stations might want to join Protectorate for security, so really, that's a good thing from their perspective. CAU are incredibly evil but they do get results.
The CAU kind of reminds me of the military sci guys from the Alien movies. So you've got advanced space travel and advanced bio-engineering technologies, what are you going to use them for? Why, to revive a deadly people-eating alien species! Some time later: turns out that deadly people-eating aliens don't make good lab pets. :lol::lol::lol:

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
Mutagen used on shitheads who stole shit seems like the perfect punishment, I support it

Edgy teens like the free drones though, suits them extremely well, no logic required

Sykar

Arcane
Mutagen used on shitheads who stole shit seems like the perfect punishment, I support it

Edgy teens like the free drones though, suits them extremely well, no logic required

You are aware that the supplies they stole are direct shipment from the Protectorate which they only give to Rail Crossing so they can turn it into another Protectorate outpost in order to take over the entirety of South Underrail, right?

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
notice how none of the raters can come up with a rational response, somehow stealing supplies from innocent people is ok, because you're a 12 year old edgelord

the mole

Learned
Shitposter

You are aware that the supplies they stole are direct shipment from the Protectorate which they only give to Rail Crossing so they can turn it into another Protectorate outpost in order to take over the entirety of South Underrail, right?

nice completely made up cannon, that has no support for being true whatsoever

hell bovine

Arcane

Shhh, this is what happens when you dump intelligence and therefore can't craft yourself proper armor, so you join that one faction because "at least they use armor and I might be able to get cool shit out of it".

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
notice how none of the raters can come up with a rational response, somehow stealing supplies from innocent people is ok, because you're a 12 year old edgelord

There have been well thought out posts right at the start, either you are too lazy or too retarded to notice them.

using mutagen on shitheads who stole shit is a perfectly reasonable punishment

dont steal other people shit, I think that's one of the ten commandments

the mole

Learned
Shitposter

Shhh, this is what happens when you dump intelligence and therefore can't craft yourself proper armor, so you join the on faction because "at least they use armor and I might be able to get cool shit out of it".

yes because stealing supplies is the morally right thing to do

fucking low iq mental midget teenager

Sykar

Arcane

There have been well thought out posts right at the start, either you are too lazy or too retarded to notice them.

Shitheads who suffered massively under the Protectorate regime and want to get even with them. But yeah, nice projection there calling them "edgelords", you little emo. :lol:

I cannot wait for the inevitable:

db0.jpg

the mole

Learned
Shitposter

Shitheads who suffered massively under the Protectorate regime and want to get even with them. But yeah, nice projection there calling them "edgelords", you little emo. :lol:

suffered massively by having a civilized society and a safe place to raise kids, as opposed to south underrail where raiders can take your town every day and mutated creatures sit at the front door

fuck off actually read the story in the game, but you're too low iq to do that, you saw something edgy with the anarchy symbol your fucking queer punk bands you listen to use, so you immediately gravitated towards that

Tigranes

Arcane
Free Drones' stance has some obvious problems, but yeah "wow you guys are dumb edgy teens, I for one support randomly spraying superdangerous biohazards all over so I can feel like a cool dude who gets shit done and solves problems"

:shredder:

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
Free Drones' stance has some obvious problems, but yeah "wow you guys are dumb edgy teens, I for one support randomly spraying superdangerous biohazards all over so I can feel like a cool dude who gets shit done and solves problems"

:shredder:

it's a punishment for stealing you dumb piece of shit

just

Liturgist
where are good old times when all you could lose is an arm for stealing shit

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
where are good old times when all you could lose is an arm for stealing shit
in south underrail you can be a perfectly good person and harm no one and still get killed

the protectorate holds people responsible for their actions, you steal things from people you will get punished

but you're too much of an edgy teen to understand that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom