Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Ultimate Role-Playing Game!

Ch1ef

Scholar
Molyneux is weird. I don't believe him.

But Fable was nice ^_^

Ohmygawdimturningintohorsewithabluehairhelpme

Lord Sudaca

Novice
project Nano

All that infomercial Nano stuff look like crap. It reminds me of the magic soap that could "erase" even loneliness (didi7)

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
milo.jpg

wtf+is+this+shit.jpg

Radisshu

Prophet
I really doubt Molyneux can go further in AI than a whole fucking bunch of scientists and inventors have ever since they started working on it ever-so-long-ago, it's obviously scripted to hell.

And besides, even if it wasn't, it don't really like hanging out with eight year old kids, why would I want to hang out with eight year old DIGITAL kids?

hal900x

Augur
Radisshu said:
Mikayel said:
lolicon fantasies, duh

In this case it would be shotacon actually and why the fuck do I know this

I didn't know it. Until about 5 minutes ago. Like an idiot, I googled it. The fucked up thing is, once you've seen something, you can't un-see it. I thought about gouging out my eyes with a spoon, but that wouldn't purge the memory. It would prevent me from ever doing anything as stupid as googling "shotacon" ever again, however.

Back on topic, is there anyone more narcissistic than this fucktard on planet earth? Molyneux is on some seriously unhealthy self-love trip here. I'M SO AWESOME, EVERYTHING I DO IS AWESOME. MY GOD I'M AN INNOVATIVE GENIUS. NO WAIT, I AM GOD HIMSELF. Couldn't watch it all the way through, anyone this self-important makes me want to smash my monitor, in lieu of his face.

Raapys

Arcane
This would, of course, be revolutionary. Which is also why it's way too good to be true.

One good thing about it though, is that at least some developers give some attention to AI. Frankly, AI development these last years has been practically non-existant in video games.

Multi-headed Cow

We've advanced from playing plastic guitars to a guy with his underwear around his ankles violently thrusting his dick at the television.

Radisshu

Prophet
hal900x said:
Radisshu said:
Mikayel said:
lolicon fantasies, duh

I didn't know it. Until about 5 minutes ago. Like an idiot, I googled it. The fucked up thing is, once you've seen something, you can't un-see it. I thought about gouging out my eyes with a spoon, but that wouldn't purge the memory. It would prevent me from ever doing anything as stupid as googling "shotacon" ever again, however.

Luckily I learned it by someone telling me, so I never had to go through that.

ElectricOtter

hal900x said:
Radisshu said:
Mikayel said:
lolicon fantasies, duh

Back on topic, is there anyone more narcissistic than this fucktard on planet earth? Molyneux is on some seriously unhealthy self-love trip here. I'M SO AWESOME, EVERYTHING I DO IS AWESOME. MY GOD I'M AN INNOVATIVE GENIUS. NO WAIT, I AM GOD HIMSELF. Couldn't watch it all the way through, anyone this self-important makes me want to smash my monitor, in lieu of his face.
holy jesus fuck now you made me google it

i need blow and cheap hookers now.

Derek Larp

Cipher
hal900x said:

I think these so called "journalists" of the gaming press have a fair share of blame.

Data4

Arcane
That Milo thing is so fucking scripted it's silly. Sure, there are probably cues from the Natal set up triggered by her movements, but the rest of it is like those intros to attractions at Disney World where the "cast member" talks to Donald Duck or whatever.

How in the fuck does this get a pass like that?

IdaGno

Educated
Mele ~ on Grayza said:
.. he lost his way since he went multiplatform.

Paraphrasing the wag who wrote of Schenectady NY: where the clouds go to die.

Cross-platform development: where greedy PC vid game developers go to die.

BigCox

Novice
I find myself in agreement with the majority of the people here. Ol' Petey's Hype Abuse is much like a crack whore's love of cocaine.

She is so insane that she will do anything for the crack (hype) even blow jobs in an alleyway behind a bar, or butt sex. She even thinks the coke (Hype) is good for her (Games).

I think that it'd be cool, but I don't really want an 8 yr old boy to bug me all day. I have a nephew that does that when I am around. Well, I don't know what I'd want... I'd definitely want something I could abuse, and possibly kill.

I liked Chobot's version. That is what they should aspire to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom