Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

hayst

Educated

Dope desert tracks. Leaning on the ambient side of things.

Thorakitai

Learned
KOEI's historical strategy games like Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Nobunaga's Ambition may vary in quality but their game OSTs are the vastly underrated, finest example of orchestrated music.

Tse Tse Fly

Savant

Ys Seven OST - Mother Earth Altago

Ys Seven OST - Desert of Despair

Ys Seven OST - Smashing Through the Mountain Path

Ys Seven OST - Lost Harmony Among People

Ys Seven OST - Road to Solitary Death

Ys Seven OST - Uncertainty in the Future

Ys Seven OST - Person Who Brings End

7/10 game, 12/10 soundtrack

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Quake I will always have a place in my OST library. It is just that weird. I'd listen to this navigating one of the dark forests in the dusk hours near the graveyard and the abandoned building complex at the edge of town in missouri.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom