Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

Tse Tse Fly

Savant

Doric Dream - "Retocon (C64) - Title Theme"

Was there even such a game (or C64 demo)? Internet knows nothing about it. Anyway I liked this track

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Was there even such a game (or C64 demo)? Internet knows nothing about it. Anyway I liked this track
A 2-year old YT-comment asks the same question.

It's possibly the only part of the demo that survived/got released. It's like that sometimes.

Elttharion

Learned

264808-okami.png

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Van Buren Track #1
Van Buren Track #2
Van Buren Track #3
Khans of New California
My Chryslus Highwayman

Gerrard

Arcane
Golden Sun tracks recreated on Roland SC-88 Pro, which the samples used in the games were based on. It's spot on., and fucking majestic.

Golden Sun tracks recreated on Roland SC-88 Pro
That second track is beautiful. It's funny, I've owned this game for years, (bought a used copy that some bastard tore the label off of long ago) but never actually played through it. I do have fond memories of sitting in the cafeteria in 6th or 7th grade, watching a friend play it over his shoulder. I remember thinking the sound design was really nice back then too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom