Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

KickStarter The Waylanders - time travel RPG inspired by Dragon Age: Origins - now available on Early Access

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Life of the Party, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Flying Dutchman Educated

Flying Dutchman
    Glanced at comments, mostly about non-existent steam keys and weird payment issue problems.

Not a lot of positive comments, but also not a lot of comments, either (this game doesn't have a lot of backers, so I wonder if they have the funds to even finish it).

^ Top  
  2. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Shit Shit x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Chippy Arcane

Chippy
    Millenials try to make a timetravel RPG and it's shit because they can't write. And they inject modern pronouns into historical settings and the way people talk. We (and they) should have expected this.

Thank God for Eastern Europe. :lol:

• Agree Agree x 3
    ^ Top  
  4. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/432712414/the-waylanders-the-rpg-videogame/posts/3054145

• Nuke it from orbit Nuke it from orbit x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/432712414/the-waylanders-the-rpg-videogame/posts/3070723

• I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. lycanwarrior Educated

lycanwarrior
    Bought the game last year but have put very little time into it (same with other EA releases such as Encased and Atom RPG Trudograd). Mainly waiting until the game is out of Early Access so that I can start playing it.

You can play as a werewolf so I just had to get it :yeah:

• Doggy Doggy x 3
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Gordian Nutt Educated

Gordian Nutt
    Apparently Colin McComb is now working on this another reason to avoid

• [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    This is a funny name for an origin:

• honk honk! honk honk! x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
  10. Gordian Nutt Educated

Gordian Nutt
    Will try and find a post where he admits to it although based on look of game I do not think he will do so willingly

^ Top  
  11. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
  12. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron

• WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Rivmusique Arcane Patron

Rivmusique
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Dof

• Doggy Doggy x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    They fixed it!

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    • No No x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
  16. Togukawa Learned Patron

Togukawa
    "Whispers drift on the cool breeze as it wafts over the sea."? Wtf?

^ Top  
  17. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron

• No No x 1
    • STOP! posting STOP! posting x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    They don't even pay him money to shill, they pay him in hot pocket coupons.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. PulsatingBrain Huge and Ever-Growing Patron

PulsatingBrain
    You're intentionally following the shilling for free then, I suppose. :thumbsup:

^ Top  
  20. rusty_shackleford Arcane

rusty_shackleford
    I'm keeping it in context

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. PulsatingBrain Huge and Ever-Growing Patron

PulsatingBrain
    So is Infi. This thread is about the game.

• No No x 1
    • Rage Rage x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. PulsatingBrain Huge and Ever-Growing Patron

PulsatingBrain
    You're very stupid, rusty.

• [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron

• Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Final origin:

• Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. lycanwarrior Educated

lycanwarrior
    Werewolf player characters bitchez!

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.