Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
9lcLWCT.png
That's a fake, right? RIGHT?

https://twitter.com/TheEvilChris/status/517346868205199360
ptKiGL8.jpg

WmXWo4i.jpg

Athelas

Arcane
After moderating the degenerates on Bioware's forum, he finally gets a wonderful new job opportunity to...moderate the degenerates on the Witcher forums.

Ascensa

Literate
He can't be that bad, can he? BSN was the forum where they made some "scientific" formula showing how Quarian sweat is an aphrodisiac; that would turn anyone into a terrible misanthrope.

garren

Arcane
Patron
Yeah but that's just a community manager, and just for north america? I mean, that cant be too bad?

:negative:

All is lost, right? The infiltration has begun..

dryan

Arcane
That fat burger bitch will stand out amongst his potato starved workmates.

Nikaido

Arcane
In My Safe Space
They hired him in case of potato soviet famines. He's their food reserve. His fat and meat can nourish a whole potato city for a year.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful as Geralt would say.

How can he work on such a shamefully misogynistic game?
I see you don't know Priestly very well. A lot of Biodrones hated him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom