Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

darthaegis

Cipher
People who think Roche is a bro vs people who think Triss loves you

Who is the bigger beta and why? DISCUSS!
Imaginary waifu > Imaginary bro.
Not a very difficult question :)
EDIT: Quote fixed for Kodex Accuracy.

Imaginary bros before imaginary hoes obviously :rpgcodex:
Agreed, though not when we're talking about level of beta-ness :)

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
mfw Witcher is 40% of the Steam top 10.

1323419634848.png

JAWKxLY.jpg

The only real competition in that list was posed by GTA5, to be fair.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Isn't Roche secretly in love with Geralt? I felt quite uncomfortable when talking to him.

I think you are looking for the "The Doc is IN" psychology subforum. There, you can openly discuss how you feel about your sexuality, and get advice from qualified members of this forum on the most diverse subjects in life. Some mod will move your post accordingly.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I like how the game implies that Roche has a somewhat exploitative relationship with the women under his command, without ever making it explicit (I'm thinking of the sidequest added by the EE in Act 3, which also makes you look at Ves differently in retrospect).

Parsifarka

Arcane
Great to know the Codex is always up to my needs, but I don't know who Dethmold is, I went all the utopian way for the sweet warrior virgin dragon.
Anyways, remember that bromance hides romance. Weininger said it.

DeepOcean

Arcane

Who is the bigger beta and why?
If you had a witcher friend, would you try to get him to lend you a hand if you are on a nasty situation? Broche maybe only care about keeping his position on the Temerian military or he might be doing what he do because he really feels gratitude towards the king or maybe both. Is the woman you want only interested on your money (In case of Geralt his witcher combat prowess) or she truly loves you? I like that, that is great characterization, people aren't so easy to read and they many times don't even fuck know what they are doing and why they are doing what they are doing. Many times they regret the shit they did, Roche doesn't look like a sociopath like Henselt and Deathmold. He truly cares about his men and get furious with rage when they die on Witcha 2 to the point of wanting Henselt's head and removing the private parts of a certain mage for that, that is why he is Broche, if he was a cold sociopath only for gain he would just shrug that off and continue on.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

Who is the bigger beta and why? DISCUSS!
Imaginary waifu > Imaginary bro.
Not a very difficult question :)
EDIT: Quote fixed for Kodex Accuracy.

Imaginary bros before imaginary hoes obviously :rpgcodex:
Agreed, though not when we're talking about level of beta-ness :)

Can't help about the beta thing,this is the Codex after all there are no such people around here:mrfussy:

Kiste

Augur
This game looks like it's full of toxic masculinity, myriads of micro-aggressions and countless triggers. Even racism. This is no joking matter. Fuck this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom