Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview The Witcher screenshot of the week

Ausir

Arcane
Tags: CD Projekt; Witcher, The

There's a brand new screenshot of the week at <a target=_blank href=http://www.thewitcher.com>The Witcher</a> website, showing king Foltest's throne room.
<br>
<br>
Cheers, <b>Fallen Zen</b>!

Looks good, keep it up. Make one mistake however and we'll fall on you like a pack of drunk hyena/piranha hybrids on a blood smeared doe eyed rabbit.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Looks great. Can't wait to see Kristina doing her best.

*wink, wink*

Doing... if you know what I meant

*nudge, nudge*

Best, eh?

*wink wink*

Transcendent One

Liturgist
Very nice graphics.

The name Kristina gives me the creeps. In my science class there was this really ugly girl with the largest forehead I've ever seen named Kristina. Still gives me nightmares sometimes.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Transcendent One said:
Very nice graphics.

The name Kristina gives me the creeps. In my science class there was this really ugly girl with the largest forehead I've ever seen named Kristina. Still gives me nightmares sometimes.

A girl called Kristina, or a girl with a large forehead called Kristina? :)

suibhne

Erudite
I gotta say, these screenshots are looking so good, and the areas represented seem to exhibit such great visual design, that any halfway-decent review will probably be enough to convince me to try the game.

Shallow? Sure. But it sure looks like they're doing something right, even if it's not a great RPG.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
The screenshots definitely give the game a very strong impression of vastness and overwhelming (e.g. realistic) architecture. I love that. The one thing I don't like about most games is how flat they seem, and how squat the buildings are. Thief 3 for instance, while a good game in its own right, has some very underwhelming architecture that doesn't leave you in awe, because the buildings are no higher than 2 stories high - even the cathedrals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom