Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The "wow" button looks stupid and needs to go.

Do you think wow button belongs to the codex?

• Total voters
Unwanted

†††

Patron
Can't you make the text bolder? Right now it's a bit unassuming.
Try playing with it. Arbiter is also invited.

Right click on the header link, select "Inspect". Some interesting properties:
  • transform: scale(0.7, 1);
  • font-size: 13px;
  • font-size: 12px;
  • font-family: "Trebuchet MS","Open Sans",sans-serif;
  • font-family: "Open Sans";
  • font-family: "Lucida Sans Unicode";
Just adding font-weight: bold; to .topTable td a makes it work.

CSS:
.topTable td a {
    font-weight: bold;
}

I haven't tried with different fonts however.

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
It should be replaced by widepeepohappy. You may protest, but you know in your soul that I'm correct.
37e7599f-250f-41d6-9d69-4019200f0a08-profile_image-300x300.png

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Why isn't the brofist its own category too?

If you want brofists displayed as "Brofists: N" rather than as one of the plain unlabeled numbers, this can be done purely via css. Just make it the very first category or something.

:smug:

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
I like the wow button.
14% of the people here thinks "wow" needs to go. 51% thinks it needs to go AND it's also shit, the rest has never used buttons so they do not care. i do not see your vote for keeping the button . if you dont vote cant complain after.

THE CODEX HAS SPOKEN DarkUnderlord
since when has the codex been a democracy?
never, that's why i pinged DU, he still needs to keeps us goyim happy and oblivious of what happens really beyond the curtains. one way is to remove the stupid wow button

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I'm sadder at the loss of brofist's relevancy in favor to the donut. People warned this would happen when they started adding more buttons years ago.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I like the wow button.
14% of the people here thinks "wow" needs to go. 51% thinks it needs to go AND it's also shit, the rest has never used buttons so they do not care. i do not see your vote for keeping the button . if you dont vote cant complain after.

THE CODEX HAS SPOKEN DarkUnderlord
since when has the codex been a democracy?
never, that's why i pinged DU, he still needs to keeps us goyim happy and oblivious of what happens really beyond the curtains. one way is to remove the stupid wow button
Since the forum theme has been corrected, over 86.2% of recent drama has been generated as a result of the Wow button. These levels are predicted to sustain Codex drama generation well into July.

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
It needs to look like the YES button

Or Owen Wilson

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom