Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thief stuff

SniperHF

Arcane
Will the checks be the same if I started the playthrough
before the patch?

In the past sometimes the changes would apply if you load a pre Gannnezar save. But that was before the full release version, dunno about now.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Managed to finish Ganezzar thief quest. The ending of it was intense!

Is there a difference if you kill guards in the tower entrance or not before you go to Glabrio?

SniperHF

Arcane
Managed to finish Ganezzar thief quest. The ending of it was intense!

Is there a difference if you kill guards in the tower entrance or not before you go to Glabrio?

My character was too weaksauce for that. Having to start the fight through dialog made it harder too since I used a bow thief.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Finished my Thief walkthrough. I had a crossbow/dodge battle-oriented build. P. viable. I even got the Arena Champion cheevo.

The guild quests were cool. But there are rather few stealing options after Teron, where you can rob a lot and break into othere people's houses'n'stuff.

Playing a Bowman Thief. Bow/Dodge, Lockpick/Steal/Sneak/Crafting/Alchemy and even a bit of Streetwise. Can do competently in combat but my crossbow bros seem to do better. Loved stealing everyone's stuff. Sorta failed the vignette by managing to rob the chest but failing to rob the merchant's pockets. Lost the opportunity to loot the display room in the Palace because I had no traps skill. Just got into Maadoran.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom