Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt This is not healthy

samuraigaiden

Arcane
RPG Wokedex
That's way more normal

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
And just to reiterate: I don't care about mass rating spam. I care when shit gets dragged out into other threads and forums. I care a lot when faggots start posting my picture outside the picture thread, they are in a non-public subforum for a reason. I recall there was some drama about just such a case not long ago... Don't remember the details though. Oh well.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Humanity Has Risen has been spamming every post in the Covid thread with facepalms. This is a clear violation of the button use convention and he should have his facepalm rights revoked.
Covid thread is facepalm worthy. I just preserve my mouse and don't waste facepalm tag on something that's not extraordinary.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Fedora Master could you please be inclined to agree to disagree whether or not your unfortunate thread policing proclivities are benefitting anyone around this forum if I gave you a cute anime girl picture?

675cfc06dbc9c8d4ff2b088a318526e4384581ce.jpg

Sunri

Liturgist
And just to reiterate: I don't care about mass rating spam. I care when shit gets dragged out into other threads and forums. I care a lot when faggots start posting my picture outside the picture thread, they are in a non-public subforum for a reason. I recall there was some drama about just such a case not long ago... Don't remember the details though. Oh well.

Cool :shittydog:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

You little fag would like nothing more than to dox me, wouldn't you.

Sunri

Liturgist

what?

Sunri

Liturgist

Why would I want to dox anyone I just saw your photo in some random thread lol.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Okay I admit I had a brain fart, I thought that was an ironic doggy but you were just ACTUALLY complimenting doggie. My bad. I was thinking "Oh great now that ass is gonna post my pic every time because he knows it gets to me."

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I never understand why ratings are not a limited resource. Everyone would have a free account of let's say 50 ratings per month and more must be bought as lootboxes.

That's definitely possible with the forum software. I know forums that limit "negative" ratings to ten per day or something similar.

It bears pointing out I never spammed Mister Autistico specifically but rather all the new posts in the thread. He was the one who flew off the handle and started following me.

You brought attention to yourself, voluntarily. You didn't have to and nobody forced you.

Then it just turns out, by a sheer coincidence, that every single post you've made is in fact retarded and thusly rated that way.

Just go fuck yourself you simian, and stop whining.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I thought that was an ironic doggy but you were just ACTUALLY complimenting doggie.
Your problem is that you overthink. I honestly don’t think that I know but what :funny: rating means for sure, and have only a very vague idea what the rest of them might indicate.

I use them anyways.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
You utterly, autistically and spastically shat the bed and the forum and now you're trying to play it off as intentional retardation.

Peachcurl

Cipher
Doggy ratings are never ironic or even negative. They are positive, straight up. Providing emotional support, as they should. Scaring away cats, if so inclined. Spreading a bit of hair and drool around, yeah, but anyways, a turd on the carpet is usually the humans fault.

Repressed Homosexual
There are like 25 people who negatively rate every post I make in the vaccine thread, and Broseph who has done it for five years in the ex-gay thread, yet you don't see me complain about it.

Plus I'm far from rating negatively every criticism in the vaccine thread. Only those that are retarded. It's not my fault if my thread attracts so many retards who believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories.

It's not part of any rules so you're simply talking out of your ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom