Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt This is not healthy

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
There are like 25 people who negatively rate every post I make in the vaccine thread, and Broseph who has done it for five years in the ex-gay thread, yet you don't see me complain about it.

Plus I'm far from rating negatively every criticism in the vaccine thread. Only those that are retarded. It's not my fault ifly t my thread attracts so many retards who believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories.

It's not part of any rules so you're simply talking out of your ass.

Nobody drags your face around the forum, most likely because you're too much of little bitch to post it.

e: Also lol you actually thought I was being serious hahaha

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
“What now, he posted :kitty: ?! Does he think I’m a pussy?? Or just a cute kitten?? What now?!. I’ll rate him :artistic: that serves him right! Fug that artsy piece of shit!! …but…but then again, some artists are really cool?? Goddamnit!!” :shreddder:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's come to my attention that people are expressing their opinions about users via the small colourful icons made available at the bottom of each post.

I feel it's necessary to remind users that the colourful array of icons is only there for decorative purposes. Any other use is entirely unintentional.

DraQ

Arcane
Yeah, at this point Atlantico could be easily replaced with a script that just marks every post it can find by me (and OP apparently) with
rating_retarded.png
, irrespectively of content and context, which is tedious.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Yeah, at this point Atlantico could be easily replaced with a script that just marks every post it can find by me (and OP apparently) with
rating_retarded.png

He does that to a lot of people. Probably his autism

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
It's come to my attention that people are expressing their opinions about users via the small colourful icons made available at the bottom of each post.

I feel it's necessary to remind users that the colourful array of icons is only there for decorative purposes. Any other use is entirely unintentional.

Can you delete his posts with my picture from the public forums? Considering how many weirdos frequent this place it really doesn't need to be public.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
IMHO ignore button should be double edged sword, where both ignorer and ignored person don't see each other posts. If i ignore someone i don't want to engage with that person, nor should he/she try to engage with me, because that's why i ignored him/her in first place.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
IMHO ignore button should be double edged sword, where both ignorer and ignored person don't see each other posts. If i ignore someone i don't want to engage with that person, nor should he/she try to engage with me, because that's why i ignored him/her in first place.

Also known as the aweigh method.

DraQ

Arcane
rating_retarded.png

Do not conflate autism and him just being a fucking retard.

laclongquan

Arcane
No.

I hate seeing blocked post in my vision, which is why I ignore nobody. Just because someone being little bitches doesnt mean I mind seeing little bitches dancing in front of me.

That might sounds weird to you but let me reiterate: I am no little biatch~

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!

That must be it, it can't be that you consistently post SJW drivel and bad attempts at Ossi wittcism.

Do not conflate autism and him just being a fucking retard.

Sorry it's not possible to feel insulted by a furry, but it is hilarious that you don't realize how disgusting you are.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
No.

I hate seeing blocked post in my vision, which is why I ignore nobody. Just because someone being little bitches doesnt mean I mind seeing little bitches dancing in front of me.

That might sounds weird to you but let me reiterate: I am no little biatch~

Rate a few of Autisticos posts with STOP and see what happens.

e: See?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Rate a few of Autisticos posts with STOP and see what happens.

You butthurt little snowflake. Reminder that you autistically demanded that nobody posted in a Dragon Age thread, posted a picture every single page for weeks and rated every single post in that thread.

So I repeat: the lady doth protest too much methinks

Not only are you genuinely autistic, butthurt, genetically inferior, rather stupid, verifyably ugly, suicidal and daft pothead — you're also boring. That's the worst.

Give me bestest friend! Give me bestest friend who shitposts with me on RPGCodex!
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! I do love you forever Monk anon! I do! Here Monk anon I do give you this cute bestest friend forever song music Monk anon! I do! You are my bestest friend forever anon!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom