Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt This is not healthy

Not only are you genuinely autistic, butthurt, genetically inferior, rather stupid, verifyably ugly, suicidal and daft pothead — you're also boring. That's the worst.
What! Do not worry anon it is okay anon because Fedora anon is kindness to dog anon so I am wife scholar truce anon with Fedora anon anon! I am! I do love puppy friend anons anon! I do! You are a good anon!

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
IMHO ignore button should be double edged sword, where both ignorer and ignored person don't see each other posts. If i ignore someone i don't want to engage with that person, nor should he/she try to engage with me, because that's why i ignored him/her in first place.
No.

I hate seeing blocked post in my vision, which is why I ignore nobody. Just because someone being little bitches doesnt mean I mind seeing little bitches dancing in front of me.

That might sounds weird to you but let me reiterate: I am no little biatch~

You won't see anything from that person. The mechanism works very well on a small polish forum called lurker. You could ban everyone and not see anything, but other people won't see anything you post too. So it's double edged sword, ignore too much people and you might find yourself with no one engaging with you.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Rate a few of Autisticos posts with STOP and see what happens.

You butthurt little snowflake. Reminder that you autistically demanded that nobody posted in a Dragon Age thread, posted a picture every single page for weeks and rated every single post in that thread.

So I repeat: the lady doth protest too much methinks

Not only are you genuinely autistic, butthurt, genetically inferior, rather stupid, verifyably ugly, suicidal and daft pothead — you're also boring. That's the worst.

I'm not the one who spammed every single thread. Frankly if the staff had any sense they'd give you a little time out for your retarded behavior. You're so butthurt you're probably desperate to dox me.

e: Oh I forgot
stop.png

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I'm not the one who spammed every single thread.

You spammed every single post in a thread. For weeks.

You're so butthurt you're probably desperate to dox me.

You started a dedicated thread in Feedback to your butthurt, a shrine to your butthurt — again, the lady doth protest too much methinks

It's neither, but Draq is right, it's not autism but that you're just a retard. Sorry, my mistake

Scruffy, Draq, Morgoth, Fedoratard and you are obsessed with me.

You should consider what kind of group you find yourself in.

Last edited:

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Give me bestest friend! Give me bestest friend who shitposts with me on RPGCodex!
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! I do love you forever Monk anon! I do! Here Monk anon I do give you this cute bestest friend forever song music Monk anon! I do! You are my bestest friend forever anon!

God you make me piss my pants with cum.

laclongquan

Arcane
IMHO ignore button should be double edged sword, where both ignorer and ignored person don't see each other posts. If i ignore someone i don't want to engage with that person, nor should he/she try to engage with me, because that's why i ignored him/her in first place.
No.

I hate seeing blocked post in my vision, which is why I ignore nobody. Just because someone being little bitches doesnt mean I mind seeing little bitches dancing in front of me.

That might sounds weird to you but let me reiterate: I am no little biatch~

You won't see anything from that person. The mechanism works very well on a small polish forum called lurker. You could ban everyone and not see anything, but other people won't see anything you post too. So it's double edged sword, ignore too much people and you might find yourself with no one engaging with you.
No.
Let me reiterate: I dont mind seeing little bitches dancing in front of me. Which is why I ignore no bitch.
I dont want little bitches dictate what i see either~
That measure might work well with butthurted poles but around here we aint no potato.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
anon anon
im trying to have sex with that thing
ur not helping!

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
Rate a few of Autisticos posts with STOP and see what happens.

You butthurt little snowflake. Reminder that you autistically demanded that nobody posted in a Dragon Age thread, posted a picture every single page for weeks and rated every single post in that thread.

So I repeat: the lady doth protest too much methinks

What else did you expect from an atheisturd?

Codex Year of the Donut
add this to ublock "My filters" to not see any ratings on your posts either btw
Code:
rpgcodex.net##.message[data-author="Fedora Master"] > .highlightMessage > .primaryContent.messageInfo > .secondaryContent.likesSummary.dark_postrating
for other people, just replace "Fedora Master" with your name to not see ratings on your posts.
xf3
Code:
rpgcodex.net##.message[data-author="Fedora Master"] .sv-rating-bar__ratings

you can rate this however you want, but I won't see it so it doesn't matter :smug:

Last edited:

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Code:
rpgcodex.net##.message[data-author="Fedora Master"] * .sv-rating-bar__ratings

you can rate this however you want, but I won't see it so it doesn't matter :smug:
Can't you just skip the *?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom