Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This is old and tired, we want a new one.

The current header is...?

• Perfect!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good for what it is.

• Much better than that shitty bird.

• Yeah that shitty bird sucked didn't it?

• Thank God that shitty bird is gone. That really sucked. Also it was shitty.

• I am very upset about Codex Democracy.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Murk

Arcane
Hahaha, those are all very nice and some are genuinely humorous. 10/10, well done sir.

Also agreed on, at the very least, using those for the die-roll mini game.

Jason

chasing a bee
You should make 18 more with devil/troll being crushed, near crushed, running away from it pushing it or whatever. And then DU should make it so that after you clicked the die it would change image.
Fuck yeah. Or have a different troll each time the page is refreshed (moving between different threads, articles, etc)

Shannow

Waster of Time
Ratatosk said:
elamankevat.png

I quess one could use his time more constructively... but what is done is done...
I came, I saw and I came again. If you know what I mean. *nudge, nudge*
This
redtroll3large.gif

with random dice rolls that load different troll images. The dice would need to show different numbers on each image though. It'd be HEAVAN.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Shannow said:
I came, I saw and I came again. If you know what I mean. *nudge, nudge*
This
redtroll3large.gif

with random dice rolls that load different troll images. The dice would need to show different numbers on each image though. It'd be HEAVAN.

My thoughts exactly.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Droog White Smile said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
I'd prefer if it would have both wings unfolded/folded. It's looking kinda silly now.
This.
Shannow said:
Barrow_Bug said:
Is it so fuckin' hard to spell this word correctly? FFS
But how about you replace the pretentious Latin phrase with something like "RPG uber Alles"?
If you can't write "ü" at least write "ue". Is it so fuckin' hard to spell this word correctly? FFS

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
The troll is the only logical candidate for the banner.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a nazi and a faggot.

:smug:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Darth Roxor said:
they should be modified to show numbers other than 20 and inserted into the roll minigame.
This.

And then DU should make it so that after you clicked the die it would change image.
I can do that too.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Shannow said:
This
redtroll3large.gif

Ratatosk wins!

Szioul said:
Jason said:
You should make 18 more with devil/troll being crushed, near crushed, running away from it pushing it or whatever. And then DU should make it so that after you clicked the die it would change image.
Fuck yeah. Or have a different troll each time the page is refreshed (moving between different threads, articles, etc)
This.
This!

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Troll must have more cRPG though, I see only Fallout. There aren't many people discussing table-top RPGs anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom