Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This is why I love gamespot

Seven

Erudite
The news came as a shock, given that the game community had all but dug Fallout 3's plot in the game graveyard. The bad news started last year when a series of prominent persons, including Feargus Urquhart and JE Sawyer, left Fallout 3's developer, Black Isle Studios.

Left or were fired/forced to leave

The departures sparked rumors of problems behind the scenes at Black Isle, Interplay's internal role-playing game studio.

Sparked rumors, yeah right. We all knew where they were headed since Titus took over. In closing I hate gamespot, and always will

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fallout3/news_6093628.html

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I think they actually just cut-and-paste that from somewhere else. Doesn't surprise me. Just remember one thing kiddies: Fuck the French!

dipdipdip

Liturgist
Yeah, Gamespot likes to make things up as they go along.

Fallout fans were shocked to see the words "co-op" on the menu in the Fallout 3 screenshot OMG I wuz there!!1

Spazmo

Erudite
Major_Blackhart said:
Just remember one thing kiddies: Fuck the French!

Hey, fuck you too, pal. For the record, EA is still and always has been the bigger asshole and a proud American company. Besides that, Ubi Soft is still a decent company.

Greyhawk said:
Besides, is there any gaming media site that actually... well... doesn't suck?

Well, call me biased (actually, don't, because I'll have to murder you), but I'd like to think we're pretty rockin'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom