Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tim Cain joins Obsidian Entertainment

Lightknight

Liturgist
So, was Troika having gay orgies every friday ? Or was it every day ?

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
:mca:
akPXG.gif

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Ron Gilbert teams up with Tim Schafer at Double Fine a while back. Pretty sure nothing interesting came (will come) of that... unless you own a console/play iphone games.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Metro said:
Ron Gilbert teams up with Tim Schafer at Double Fine a while back. Pretty sure nothing interesting came (will come) of that... unless you own a console/play iphone games.

Don't you dare ruin this for me.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
J_C said:
Volourn said:
Yeah, becasue as we all know full well... AP and DS3 have sold bucketloads. LMFAO
Why are you so butthurt?

In this case the only butthurt I see is from you, since you can't accept a simple truth. Which is, Obsidian can't even sell popamole games, that's how much they suck.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Last thing Obsidian put out was Dungeon Siege 3. Last thing Cain worked on was:

wsauringranok-header.jpg

Any questions?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"Yeah, becasue as we all know full well... AP and DS3 have sold bucketloads. LMFAO"

I dunno Volly, I check the Steam stats now and then and DS3 still has hundreds of people playing it at once every time (and Dragon Age 2 has none at all, r00fles! Edit, scratch that, the Felicia Day DLC managed to barely get it back on the charts. But yesterday no one was playing, I swear). It might be one of those slow-but-steady sellers. Plus New Vegas did sell bucketloads.

IronicNeurotic said:
It is? Virginia isn't the 2D Rpg (well it could be 2D I suppose) if it isn't cancelled already. The 2D Rpg began work this year, not last.
Earlier this year Feargus said the downloadable title was scheduled for the first quarter of next year and it's self-funded with a small team, why would it be canceled? But yeah, the 2D RPG started either early this year/late last year whereas Virginia started in late 2009.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Metro said:

wsauringranok-header.jpg

Any questions?
What do I search for on rule34 to find that hot purple-haired bunny girl?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Metro said:

wsauringranok-header.jpg

Any questions?
I don't see how the visual style makes it a bad game. Especially when considering that it is a rather unique and not-bad-at-all visual style.

Oh wait, only colors of shit-brown and armoured metal allowed. And only valid character is a big burly ugly man grimacing.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
What do I search for on rule34 to find that hot purple-haired bunny girl?

randyboy If you want her specifically you have to wait for the game to be released and get popular first
I believe that's what girls call committment

anywhoooves there are probably lots of non wildstar related purple haired bunny girl pictures around

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Metro said:

wsauringranok-header.jpg

Any questions?

:lol: Let the butthurt commence.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Metro said:

wsauringranok-header.jpg

Any questions?
I don't see how the visual style makes it a bad game. Especially when considering that it is a rather unique and not-bad-at-all visual style.

Oh wait, only colors of shit-brown and armoured metal allowed. And only valid character is a big burly ugly man grimacing.

Ask me About Anime

:mhd:

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Especially when considering that it is a rather unique and not-bad-at-all visual style.
it's the same comic style as wow, only with slightly more fidelity.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
FeelTheRads said:
J_C said:
Volourn said:
Yeah, becasue as we all know full well... AP and DS3 have sold bucketloads. LMFAO
Why are you so butthurt?

In this case the only butthurt I see is from you, since you can't accept a simple truth. Which is, Obsidian can't even sell popamole games, that's how much they suck.
Well you are right, I'm butthurt over Volly's butthurt. And stop the liez, apart from Alpha Protocol, all of their games sold at least kinda OK. Don't want to brake your world but in the videogame industry, only a few games make X million sales. Most of them (even the good games) only sell several hundred thousand.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Vaarna_Aarne said:

640356_20110817_screen001.jpg

She has manhands.

Also it looks like it's straight out of some girly cartoon like Winx Club or whatever. Something only outrageously gay men or young girls can truly appreciate. There's a reason why toys-designated-for-girls use a lot of pink and purple and toys-designated-for-boys-or-unisex are primary.

Plus it's a MMO. How good could it be? In a way that isn't a virtual operant conditioning chamber mind you.

Project: Eternity
Roguey said:
Also it looks like it's straight out of some girly cartoon like Winx Club or whatever. Something only outrageously gay men or young girls can truly appreciate.
iceburn.gif

HELL YEAH PURPLE IS FOR GIRLS AND FAGGOTS

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Roguey said:
Also it looks like it's straight out of some girly cartoon like Winx Club or whatever. Something only Jasede or young girls can truly appreciate. There's a reason why toys-designated-for-girls use a lot of pink and purple and toys-designated-for-boys-or-unisex are primary.

Fix for you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom