Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tim Cain & MCA Fallout Interview

Teepo

Scholar
I gotta say hah, there's a lot of talent in this room....

Gotta say I like Tim Cain a lot more for Temple of Elemental Evil than for Fallout. I'm constantly confused as to who Chris Avelone is\was. Is he any good?

Stinger

Arcane
The key word is 'fan' series. Ok ok, they're Fallout 3 fans mostly but credit where it's due the show is still well made for a group of fans. Certainly better than Professional Web series maker Felicia Day's crappy DA: Redemption crap.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Well I just can't take people seriously who think that Fallout should be like a hollywood flick with cringeworthy humour, the ghoul sidekick, the "hot chick" and lots of derp on the actors side. I know, it's just some fan series, but meh. Now seeing those retards even interviewing MCA/Cain and bore them with lots of inane questions makes my inner troll rage more. I pity MCA and especially Cain there, I bet he thinks "What have I done..." while being "back" to Obsidian there. ;)

curry

Arcane
the most embarrassing thing about that video was that those fan fucks didn't seem to know anything about F1 or Tim Cain

Sannom

Augur
Surf Solar said:
Now seeing those retards even interviewing MCA/Cain and bore them with lots of inane questions makes my inner troll rage more. I pity MCA and especially Cain there, I bet he thinks "What have I done..." while being "back" to Obsidian there. ;)
It's not the Nuka Break guys who are interviewing Chris and Tim, they're among the interviewees, please pay attention! The interviewer are from The Game Creators Vault, and they're unrelated.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
IronicNeurotic said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDOBp5ukZ3s&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zgt_2YPee0

Just saw this on the Obs Boards. Fapping so hard right now to see MCA and Cain at the same table.
The Nuka Break dudes are there to for whatever reason.

You made it into the prestigious Codex News
rrul8nw3.png

Prepare for fame, women and money in 3, 2, 1 - now!

Radisshu

Prophet
Azrael the cat said:
Roguey said:
Radisshu said:
I'm not sure if MCA is fat or muscular. His face doesn't look fat.
Both. He was muscular and then he acquired a lot of fat during the New Vegas crunch.
297leo.jpg

Clearly ready to burst out of his shirt, but for which reason?

Isn't it obvious? The giant penis stretching all the way from his crotch up to his neckline, that the shirt is just barely managing to keep under wraps.

Yes let's discuss this instead of the interview itself

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO BASED ON THE VID I WOULD HAVE GUESSED BOTH WERE GAY I THINK

WHATEVER MAKES A BRO HAPPY I AM STILL A FAN

INTERVIEW WAS SOSO I FOUND THE PRODUCTION STUFF INTERESTING LIKE JAESUN

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Radisshu said:
Yes let's discuss this instead of the interview itself
I turned part 1 off after 10 minutes because it was boring I'm not going through an hour of that hoping they'll say something interesting. Part 2 was better but nothing really new and still had its share of pointless questions (WHAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT VISUAL ASPECT OF A TRIPLE A GAME BRO THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I KNOW OBSIDIAN IS WELL KNOWN FOR THEIR GREAT GRAPHICS). The only notable thing is that it's Avellone and Cain in a room together.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If I had that opportunity, I would have asked Tim Cain what he thought of MCA &co making F2 into a game about pop culture references instead of an exploration of the ethics of a PA world.

Just to see them both try to weasel out of it because they have to work together now.

No seriously though I love MCA and I love Tim Cain.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Lockkaliber said:
If I had that opportunity, I would have asked Tim Cain what he thought of MCA &co making F2 into a game about pop culture references instead of an exploration of the ethics of a PA world.

I agree with you, but you gotta remind that Tim still had his hands on earlier Cities and Encounters in FO2 (Klamath, Modoc etc)

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah, I wouldn't really ask the question because I care passionately about the issue. F2 is one of my favourite games after all. It would just be a fun question to ask, and perhaps spark some kind of discussion between these giants of fallout lore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom