Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Time Travel! Yesterday's backup put back.

Nutcracker

Scholar
I don't usually buy into the decline of the Codex theory - but if anything it could be pinpointed to KC's arrival. Day after day he spammed, and would get repeatedly bent over and reamed by regulars like Astromarine and Seven. But he kept coming back again and again and again...relentlessly, until they all just shrugged their shoulders, gave up and went home. I think that is was really the moment the hivemind lost its power to chew up and spit out people who pissed them off, and actually the new era of LULZ was begun.

Nutcracker

Scholar
kingcomrade said:

I'll consider that a pass mark. Anyway enough has been said, no point turning this thread into even more of a shitfight as it wont really accomplish anything...as long as the admins have read and understood the perspectives offered here that's all that's necessary. So, you are free to take pleasure in having the last word in your upcoming post.

xedoc gpr

Scholar
Nutcracker said:
I don't usually buy into the decline of the Codex theory - but if anything it could be pinpointed to KC's arrival. Day after day he spammed, and would get repeatedly bent over and reamed by regulars like Astromarine and Seven. But he kept coming back again and again and again...relentlessly, until they all just shrugged their shoulders, gave up and went home. I think that is was really the moment the hivemind lost its power to chew up and spit out people who pissed them off, and actually the new era of LULZ was begun.

We've already been through that and it's pretty much a fact. Not much to do about it.

kingcomrade said:
If DU or VD or Calis or a bunch of the other regulars here think that my moderation has reached "absurd levels" like Nutsack's silly exaggeration in the other thread I would be able to take them seriously.

DU has already said he doesn't think you should be a mod and has made his opinion of it (and you) clear earlier in the thread. Judging by his responses it seems your mod days are limited but that's just my interpretation. We already know VD's odd decision (hopefully he will explain his grand plan to me), and I don't think Calis cares too much about it right now.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I like how you keep trying to pretend you're a disinterested rational penseur presenting the cold hard facts. I only gave you 3 trolls out of 10 because you included enough almost-truthful bits to halt someone with a fuzzy memory but you were too obvious with your wording and failed your reality check.

You guys have gone from complaining that I retardo'd one thread to complaining that I've retardo'd all these threads like "Favorite homosexual poster" which would have turned into diamond mines, you assure me, if I'd just let them live a bit longer to saying Lunch's antics were mostly my fault to saying that I singlehandedly destroyed the Codex. You never back yourself up and you never present anything besides perjorative wording, insults, and your own pretend offended innocence.

edit-
We've already been through that and it's pretty much a fact.
You pretend so hard I can almost see your beet-red face.
DU has already said he doesn't think you should be a mod
He did not, he said he would likely not have thought to make me a mod in the first place (I would not have been a candidate in his mind). He's also said that I'm not doing a bad job.

spacemoose

Erudite
there was that time that KC was banned and there was a poll. how many times I've regretted voting to reverse the ban... well its a lot

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hey admins, why not retardo this thread? Everything's been said. All that's left is you guys discussing the future. Throwing flaming turds at each other as it's happening in here right now won't help The Cause. It's like with chewing gum when it has lost all flavour.

xedoc gpr

Scholar
kingcomrade said:
He did not, he said he would likely not have thought to make me a mod in the first place (I would not have been a candidate in his mind).

:lol: I love it. Kingcomrade's finally starting to become as funny as he always deluded himself into believing (albeit unintentionally).

You pretend so hard I can almost see your beet-red face.

Aww...

The_Pope

Scholar
I had a spectacular one liner in that 'real life can be like an RPG' thread. I demand it is unretardoed so people can appreciate my brilliance.

Apart from that, KC is doing fine.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
xedoc gpr:
I think out of the three of you, you're the most disappointing. Spacemoose has doggedness, Nutcracker has inflammatory rhetoric, but you only have empty condescension :(

Calis

Pensionado
Jasede said:
Hey admins, why not retardo this thread? Everything's been said. All that's left is you guys discussing the future. Throwing flaming turds at each other as it's happening in here right now won't help The Cause. It's like with chewing gum when it has lost all flavour.
Good point. I'll just lock the fucker and post some stuff tomorrow so that we can start this circus all over again. :)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wow. Good thing I hit preview and took a glance at the last post before I posted my reply...

Texas Red

Whiner
The_Pope said:
I don't understand Pooperscoopers popularity. The guy never even showed the glimmer of lucidity occasionally glimpsed between volourns roofles or spacemooses lulz - he may as well be a bot. But he gets treated like some kind of forum mascot?

PS: Is he actually a bot?

Explaining Pooper's greatness to you would be the same as explaining the Sun to an insect, fool.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What are you doing? Searching for old posts you didn't respond to 6 months ago?

Texas Red

Whiner
Nutcracker said:

This is sig worthy.

Chefe

Erudite
The Blakemore bunker?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom