Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

To several posters in General RPG:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I was joking, Roguey.

Way too much autism around here.

mondblut

Arcane
I just don't think General RPG is a forum where posters should be able to say disgusting things.

It's supposed to be about RPGs, and insulting each others' tastes in RPGs.

Insulting other people's tastes in RPGs is never complete or fulfilling until you call them "retarded jew nigger faggot cunts".

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Insulting other people's tastes in RPGs is never complete or fulfilling until you call them "such and such."

I'm not against some name-calling when it is related to one's taste in RPGs.

For example, "I love Oblivion With Guns".

"You're an idiot."

This is normal behavior.

But I am against grubs posting filth. It's revolting, and makes me feel sick.

It makes me want to leave this place.

I appeal to the admin to keep GRPG free of filth. Ban the grubs. Most are alts. Fucking disgusting.

It's in the best interests of a prestigious newsite and forum.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
DarkUnderlord

Some of the filth has been directed at me personally.

It's the alt saying, "I know how to get rid of Lilura -- post filth."

It was started by fantadomat. He's said shit to me that even revolted long-standing members. He's since backed off, though.

But then, several others stepped in. Bester, oldmanpaco, Octavius, several others and several alts. They've said ugly shit to me that has nothing to do with RPGs, or my taste in RPGs.

Note that I've never reported anyone, but that I've often been reported. Should I start doing that?

Codex Year of the Donut
DarkUnderlord

Some of the filth has been directed at me personally.

It's the alt saying, "I know how to get rid of Lilura -- post filth."

It was started by fantadomat. He's said shit that even disgusted other posters. He's since backed off, though.

But then, several others stepped in. Bester, oldmanpaco, Octavius, several others and several alts. They've said ugly shit to me that has nothing to do with RPGs, or my taste in RPGs.

Note that I've never reported anyone, but that I've often been reported. Should I start doing that?
refer to the rules
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/rules-of-the-codex-enhanced-edition-directors-cut-2013.87048/
specifically
4.3. Shit-posting: From time to time, we get users who, upon review of their posts, it is discovered that they have not really added anything of value to the Codex. Their posts are typically only ever in GD and their few forays into the other forums provide little insight or opinion. It's not surprising to find these users often spend all their time complaining about other users - in many cases following them from thread to thread, rather than debating or discussing actual issues. We define these people as shit-posters and we define their posts as shit-posting.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Lilu, you can't expect the admin and moderators to actually read threads. You either report/post screenshots or no one will know what you are talking about. I think posting screenshots is the best option, since with simple reporting I can't be part of it.

Codex Year of the Donut
I believe most reported posts are left to Infinitron because the other mods can't be assed. Could be wrong though, but he seems to always be the one that edits posts when I report them to get them spoiler tagged.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom