Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

today is a great day

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
codex entered a new age. Now its time to safely change all your passwords

Mustawd

HTTPS? lukaszek you well know Im a dunce with tech. What are the biggest advantages?

EDIT: Feels nice to ask a question and not get something related to rng/determinism.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Fucking finally. One advantage of https is that even if you accidentally type your password somewhere, it will automatically get replaced by ****** for everyone else. See:

fuCkcrispY666$$

Kind of amazing how that works!

mastroego

Arcane
I suppose this new welcoming screen I'm getting is related....

8L8MTrA.jpg

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I see Infinitron is a little too eager when it comes to sharing the news too early. It won't be official until I put all the redirects in place and reconfigure the forums to consistently use HTTPS, but yes, you can switch to it manually already and it'll most likely work. Once it's actually final, I'll announce it here.

Tommy Gun

Arcane
I got this too.

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.rpgcodex.net. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites"

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Fucking finally. One advantage of https is that even if you accidentally type your password somewhere, it will automatically get replaced by ****** for everyone else. See:

Kind of amazing how that works!

Let me try it out:

kIlLuRsElFlIbErAl696969%$#Iamofheterosexual

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom