Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Todd Howard Appreciation Thread

what do you think of Todd?

• i like him and i like bethesda

• he's a nice guy but i'm not getting scammed again

• i'd play bethesda games, don't care about todd tho

• i don't like him, i don't like bethesda games, and i only play turn-based games

• who is todd? (kc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tihskael

Learned
Believe in the Godd.

Fo4-ToddHoward-painting.png

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
Fuck this midget clown. He is the epitome of greedy corpo.

How stupid do you have to be to cheer for this lying piece of shit. He was a fucking game tester who somehow climbed to the top. How the fuck do incompetent people who don't know shit about coding end up at the top of an gaming company? I know a lot of testers and they are some of the most stupid people ever. If you can't code you become a tester.

Last edited:

Tihskael

Learned

How stupid do you have to be to cheer for this lying piece of shit. He was a fucking game tester who somehow climbed to the top. How the fuck do incompetent people who don't know shit about coding end up at the top of an gaming company? I know a lot of testers and they are some of the most stupid people ever. If you can't code you become a tester.
Yeah as we all know a game director has to write thousands of lines of code everyday. Todd Howard more like Fraud Howard am I right?

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine

Yeah as we all know a game director has to write thousands of lines of code everyday. Todd Howard more like Fraud Howard am I right?
Knowing something about it would help.
Testers are low IQ individuals. They should never lead anything.

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron
now that triple-A RPG industry is in the gutter, Todd seems like the only savior.
Actually based.
I haven't played Bethesda games since Skyrim though, and all I've heard and seen from them sounds super shit.
But Skyrim and previous games were enjoyable for 20ish hours. They just have a very short lifespan and immediately rot to the point of absolute 0 replay value once deceased.
I'll play the next TES and their sci fi title for sure.

Tihskael

Learned

He never was a tester. He produced the Bethesda Terminator game and worked on the CD-ROM version of Arena.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Todd Howard is ok, it's Pete Hines who really triggers me.

:fallout3:

Hines is just a stupid trash talker who likes to listen to his own words. He however is not the reason why the Fallout franchise (minus FNV) has become what it is.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Hines is just a stupid trash talker who likes to listen to his own words. He however is not the reason why the Fallout franchise (minus FNV) has become what it is.

He is their propaganda leader, who both shields them from criticism and leads by example.

He is scum.

tritosine2k

Erudite

He never was a tester. He produced the Bethesda Terminator game and worked on the CD-ROM version of Arena.

They had terminator games before Todd, he's not credited on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Terminator:_Rampage
coincidentally the game has more involved "crafting" than the FO4 project or even mods and ofc 76.

Makes you think what kind of gameplay loop they think they have if a 1993 game needs more preparations before you can use a weapon.

Tihskael

Learned

They had terminator games before Todd, he's not credited on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Terminator:_Rampage
coincidentally the game has more involved "crafting" than the FO4 project or even mods and ofc 76.

Makes you think what kind of gameplay loop they think they have if a 1993 game needs more preparations before you can use a weapon.
He joined Bethesda in 94, they released released two Terminator games after that.
Source - https://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/terminator-future-shock/credits
And take a look at this (after the Microsoft deal).
tu9acksrlmo51.jpg

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
He was the mastermind behind Morrowind, right?

By default I would assume many codexers love him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom