Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TOEE Patch Update.

Voss

Erudite
Lapsing back to your pre-conversion self already?
Tsk, tsk.

Its just a game, remember? Focus on the fun, since thats all that matters...

Visceris

Liturgist
I realize I was more annoying like that. FUCK IT! FUCX IT ALL TO HELL!

DAMN FREAKING FUCKING BASTARDS THAT DROLLED OUT THAT PIECE OF SHIT GAME! TROIKA YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING FUCK UPS GOING WITH THOSE BUNCH OF SHIT EATING PANSY ASSED ATARI FUCKS!

Ah, I feel much better...

Visceris

Liturgist
Spazmo, you are now advocated murder of someone spouting a different opinion than yourself. You guys say you aren't what people call you, the Fallout Taliban, but your actions say otherwise. Oh well.

Megatron

Liturgist
Guys chill out alright its just the taliban :roll: Im sure they had a good reason for killing hundreds of people but for the moment lets just chill and hear them out aiiiiight!

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Visceris said:
Spazmo, you are now advocated murder of someone spouting a different opinion than yourself. You guys say you aren't what people call you, the Fallout Taliban, but your actions say otherwise. Oh well.

Maybe he's talking about rubber bullets, which wouldn't be murder, but they'd leave a lasting impression on you.

Spazmo

Erudite
Maybe I'd just like you to shut the hell up and decided to emphasize this with a bit of dramatic exaggeration.

Welcome to the Interwebnet where NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS!

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If you consent to a good bullet to the face, its more assisted suicide then murder...

Visceris

Liturgist
Major_Blackhart said:
I warn you, take back that mother fuckin Taliban insult you piece of shit turn coat

Yoou guys state you don't care how people percieve you, but this is how people percieve you. When someone tells you thatthis is how you are perceived you get all angry, so that means you do care how people perceive you but don't do anything to stop people percieving you in this fashion,

Sad, really sad. :roll:

Visceris

Liturgist
POOPERSCOOPER said:
Your such a fucking idiot, Visceris

OH! Another witty retort from the dastardly Pooperscooper. :roll:

Can't you come up with something a bit more original? :wink:

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Visceris said:

You know, I've been a big fan of the Fallout games ever since the first one hit the shelves way back when. I know how Fallout fans can be when it comes to defending the games. But I have not seen one Fallout fan that was THAT bad. I have seen them, however, react appropriately to morons who make moronic statements and then try to justify them with even more moronic statements and then further trying to justify it as an 'opinion'. Well, everyone has a right to their opinion. I stand by that wholeheartedly and would never deny it to anyone. No one has a right to be a moron though. If you're wrong and come to realize it, then grow up, be a man, and admit it. Simple as that. Don't try and cover it up with more moronic statements that's gonna bring up the results we've seen here and in other posts on this forum.

Visceris

Liturgist
You wouldn't around when FOBOS was first announced were you, Otaku_Hanzo. The racial slurs, the death threats, the virutal stoning of Elara, and etc.

Spazmo

Erudite
For the love of Gord, will you stop baiting the troll, folks? Visceris is a moron--we're all aware of this. Stop reacting so strongly to his bullshit. Just tell him to shut the crap up and be done with it. I'm tired of all these topics being diverted so that Visceris can remind everyone of what an utter waste of time he is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom