Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Together in Battle - the next strategy RPG from Telepath Tactics developer - now available on Early Access

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Early Access release date, that is: https://sinisterdesign.net/together-in-battle-release-date/

Together in Battle release date!​

Hello, RPG fans. After many years of work, I’m thrilled to announce that we now finally have a release date for the procedural team management strategy RPG Together in Battle on Steam!
You’ve come to the island kingdom of Dese with a mission: enter the gladiatorial games, find loyal fighters, and train. But things grow complicated when a sinister conspiracy threatens to throw Dese itself into chaos. Fight turn-based tactical battles with immense mechanical depth; manage resources; navigate random events; and watch your characters grow via a brand-new, emergent social sim system. Your characters, the relationships they form, and the trials you face together will be different every time you play!
Together in Battle is coming to Steam early access on April 25th, 2023. Wishlist now and join our mailing list to be automatically notified when it comes out!

SpoonFULL

Novice
Don't want to be rude and congratulations on the release, but why do you need 11 GB for game that looks like a flash or phone game?

Craig Stern

Sinister Design
Developer
Hey JarlFrank! I don't currently have any plans to re-release Telepath RPG: Servants of God on other storefronts. It looks like you found the game okay. ;)

Craig Stern

Sinister Design
Developer
For those who haven't been following Together in Battle's updates, we're now up to version 0.6.00! Among other things, the game now has:
  • a fleshed-out time and morale management system;
  • a jobs board with procedurally generated fights that vary day by day;
  • greater character variety;
  • dozens of hand-crafted events with alternate outcomes depending on your choices and/or the characters involved;
  • 176 skills;
  • improved UI;
  • lowered difficulty (including, among other things, massively toning down the significance of camp cleaning and weapon breakage);
  • an arena plotline that is complete from start to finish;
  • a main quest with branching outcomes (still in progress, though the first ending is now in-game); and
  • finished gamepad (and SteamDeck) support.
Players report that there's now about 20 hours of gameplay in any given playthrough. If you've been waiting to give Together in Battle a go, now would be a good time to jump in and try it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom