Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tombs of Hinnom

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
I am working on a new VR game.
Title name may not be final, I dunno.
I had an idea for a cool VR game kind of like Dark and Darker but in VR.
However, I am gonna start to make a much simpler version of the grand idea I had, to test the concept.

This is a first test, not sure if I would want it to be 3rd person like that, because it would be quicker to develop, or I want full FPS VR.

For those who don't know, Hinnom is the name of a Valley in Jerusalem where Sodom and horrible things happen. Like sacrificing people and children.
Valley of Hinnom is made into a word in Hebrew that it's meaning is Hell.
It might be the origin of the word Hell in English too.

So I used that name, not sure if it's the final product name.
The reason I might not like it, is because I kind of use Tombs a lot recently lol.

bionicman

Liturgist
Turning around shouldn't snap like that but ease-into a direction. Also what's up with those weird lightsaber thingies, I've never played a VR game before, but are those really necessary?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom