Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Top 10 Games 2015

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
1. Bloordborne
Someone was creative by accident maybe
Witcher 3 was not creative. Everything in it was boring. Imagine that you were a generic retard fatnasy writer who thought he was a special snowflake. You would write Witcher 3. EDIT- badly, like a retard, I mean
3. Wat

Last edited:

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
1. Underrail

you wouldn't want to look like a fool, so I fixed it for you

Blowhard

Cipher
One of the few instances you want to quote someone's post date disparagingly but not because they're new.

Villagkouras

Arcane
Best games of 2015 excluding RPGs: Bloodborne, Cities Skylines and SOMA.

Honourable mentions to Her Story, Ori and the Blind Forest and Rocket League for the lolz.

pippin

At least it was original as an idea.

Night%20Trap%20(32X)%20(U)%20(Front).jpg

pippin

The only ones who thought FMV games like Her Story are something "new" are hipsters that got into gaming two years ago.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why isn't Kingcomrade Watchwitzed yet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom