Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment of the Codex

Rumsfeld

Scholar
Enjoyed all the angry Torment threads. Good job everyone. Saw this video on t'interwebs which sums up the whole cycle since the TON kickstarter, as experienced by a bitter Codexer.

(Short, obviously quite amateurish, but it does have James Bond cameos)

Weasel
Huh. Zorba the Hutt This one of yours?

Hey, I only make videos of important historical records - like the Trump and Grimoire threads. Would never dream of making one packed with Fargo's trademarks, art and video clips, so if you're reading this Mr Fargo's lawyers, there is no need to get my Vimeo account with my shitposting videos nuked :shittydog:

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Enjoyed all the angry Torment threads. Good job everyone. Saw this video on t'interwebs which sums up the whole cycle since the TON kickstarter, as experienced by a bitter Codexer.

(Short, obviously quite amateurish, but it does have James Bond cameos)

Whoever did this, mate, thanks a bunch for including my posters. Real pleasure to see them go their way :salute:.
BTW, why Vimeo? What's wrong with youtube?

Deleted member 7219

So much butthurt over Colin McComb's political views.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom