Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Stainless Veteran They'd never look good that close.
Oh aye? And you don't see any difference between what I posted and this?

Of course I do. I thought we were comparing the game's character models mainly to Pillars of Eternity, tbh.
Ahh, no, it wasn't mine complaint, comparisons to PoE were mainly made by Abdul Alhazred Abu Antar. I was talking about PS:T in comparison to TToN, mostly.

Fry

Arcane
Well, it's just many characters from TToN seem (at least at first glance) to fit this template:

Ok, that's pretty funny.

Also, pretty much irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game in that I don't need characters to look like a Nazi propaganda poster. Of course, I reserve the right to change my opinion if I start running into quests which read like a university seminar on microaggression, but that seems unlikely.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected

Lol Shanna Germain(One of the co-creators of Numby Nerples) is getting pissed on twitter about people bitching about the black folk in the game

I'm looking at her Twitter account right now and no she isn't. You just want to talk about SJWs don't you

the fuck? I swear she was just talking about this on my phone twitter...
Maybe it was someone else on her comments or something? Twitter UI is shit.

Kev Inkline

(devious)
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I guess the question has been asked many times over already, but how an earth can one move away from the lefthandside concept to end up with the rhs portrait? :(

Hv0TcCs.png

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

Lol Shanna Germain(One of the co-creators of Numby Nerples) is getting pissed on twitter about people bitching about the black folk in the game

I'm looking at her Twitter account right now and no she isn't. You just want to talk about SJWs don't you

the fuck? I swear she was just talking about this on my phone twitter...

Don't feel too bad, turns out she realized she was throwing rocks at a bee hive and deleted 'em.

TBH I think the negative reaction to Lando makes a buncha people here look kinda pathetic. It is pretty funny how the token black party member has become a trope for all the party-based RPGs (Isabela in DA2, Vivenne in DAI, Pallegina in PoE), ToN's swerving a bit by making it a guy.

(I also wouldn't be surprised if some of Shanna's sex toys are black-man-toned lol)

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
the character models do look like fking shit tbh

if you can smoke meth/crack and suck cock im down to play as that female PC

if you cant do those things whats the point of looking like an aids victim

e- do you know if you can sleep with people in game and give them aids too?

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
TBH I think the negative reaction to Lando makes a buncha people here look kinda pathetic. It is pretty funny how the token black party member has become a trope for all the party-based RPGs (Isabela in DA2, Vivenne in DAI, Pallegina in PoE), ToN's swerving a bit by making it a guy.
Why are people either black or white though.

Fry

Arcane
I'm not sure how that's possible. Lots of backtracking and failing to figure out quests, maybe?

KK1001

Arbiter
SA also loved Pillars of Eternity. There's a tendency to hugbox very hard. If a thread is split 50-50 on something it's fine but god forbid if the response if overwhelmingly positive and all of your criticisms can be deflected as "nit picking" or "I'm having fun, that's all that matters!"

Game is shit until proven otherwise.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom