Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex fundraiser thread

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We've already talked about it, actually.

We don't need a thread for this, I think.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Do we really need to have "RPGCODEX PRESENTS" in the opening credits of a Torment game? Are we that shallow?

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
As I've already said, I'm ready to give $50 for this if we can get something cool in game or help 'dex keep on running smoothly.

aris

Arcane
Jeeze, another kickstarter with nothing to show but for the game but some vague concept art and a pure marketing video. And people jizz like crazy and throw money on it. I understand now why pre-ordering works so well.

And when are they going to show some actual content for wasteland 2? It's faar overdue, considering the scheduled release date. I'm wondering if this is a marvelous hoax to try to squeeze as much money out of kickstarter as they can, before they reveal their wonderful butthurt-inducing end product.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I'm not supporting any more of these until I get my bloody custom troll!
:x
Maybe I'm suffering from Fundraiser Fatigue.

Alex

Arcane
I would rather we wait until Lord British's new game gets unveiled before discussing about this. If it is a good game, it probably will need a fundraiser more than Torment, or maybe we could do both and split the accumulated funds.

aris

Arcane
Reported for being easily trolled and butthurt.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I would rather we wait until Lord British's new game gets unveiled before discussing about this. If it is a good game, it probably will need a fundraiser more than Torment, or maybe we could do both and split the accumulated funds.

As much as I am hoping for something ....... half way decent from Mr. Garott I'm not going to be holding my breath

But I would LOVE to be proved wrong tomorrow.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I would rather have separate fundraisers. I don't think I'll have any interest in contributing to LB's game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom