Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Total Biscuit Meltdown - Tearing Down Game Media

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So, TB made a video about gaming media being childish, dishonest drama queens, who can go to hell. It was a joy to watch this. The interesting part starts somewhere around the middle.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I was under the impression that he's been saying that for a long time. I might be wrong though, I only watch/listen to TB's stuff occasionally.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
There's nothing metldown-y about this. He's just putting his foot down once and for all and laying out how he really feels about the media without holding any punches.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
There's nothing metldown-y about this. He's just putting his foot down once and for all and laying out how he really feels about the media without holding any punches.
Having around a year of life left is known to make people stop giving a shit about holding any punches.

And it really was a decent and honest video.

So, TB made a video about gaming media being childish, dishonest drama queens
Most gamers are childish, dishonest drama queens, so it's only natural media parasites feed them the shit they want... and make more money than quality content producers keep dreaming about. Because people are dumb, life's not fair, and then you die from cancer.

It's pointless to blame shit media and cheer when one of them bites the dust, because the demand for it won't go away and another will simply fill its place. Want to change things? Educate the masses on the joys of whatever it is you mentally masturbate over.
Then come to the Codex and learn you have shit taste anyway.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
When I get cancer, I won't hold any punches as well, will tell codex what I truly think about you bunch of fucking degenerates.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Judging by his hate for Gawker I assume TB was a Hulk Hogan fan when he was a kid

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Total Biscuit is part of the same shit game media and spawned the idiot YouTube marketing generation we see today.

Turjan

Arcane
Total Biscuit is part of the same shit game media and spawned the idiot YouTube marketing generation we see today.
He's actually talking about that, too, so it's quite honest.

He also mentions the brouhaha over BG:SoD, without explicitly mentioning the game's name.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
I hate cancer. It acts so slow.

I remember TB praising Takedown: Red Saber before the release. Then, when everyone realizes its shit, he comes up with a video telling everyone not to get it and that it was not what he played.
Sure, the devs decided to release a worse version, instead of the so superior beta that TB tried. Unfortunately it seems Serellan didn't have any back ups and so we never got to experience the greatness of what could have been.
What a fucking tool.

He is just a shallow uninformative youtuber, that spews his ignorance for a living. Even now he dismisses the terrible disgrace that Dragonspear was by commenting it was all about one line, like he was a common Troll.
Thank you TB, for all those very informative videos. The world needed 30 minutes of COD footage while you complained about the FOV, something that could have been summed in 1 minute.

Other than that he sounds like an okay guy. :smug:

Dark Matter

Prophet
"I want to end drama so here's a huge overdramatic rant full of self-righteous indignation announcing my decision to stop engaging in drama"

If you want to stop engaging in drama, then just stop engaging in drama. Just stop ranting on twitter, soundcloud, youtube vlogs, podcasts etc instead of using this as just another reason to get on your soapbox and start ranting.

Severian Silk

"I want to end drama so here's a huge overdramatic rant full of self-righteous indignation announcing my decision to stop engaging in drama"

If you want to stop engaging in drama, then just stop engaging in drama. Just stop ranting on twitter, soundcloud, youtube vlogs, podcasts etc instead of using this as just another reason to get on your soapbox and start ranting.
You must be new to the codex.

it's okay, he'll stop soon

Mustawd

It's like those "I'm going away 4ever!!" threads you hear about.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

It's like those "I'm going away 4ever!!" threads you hear about.

Except in this case he won't be back :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom