Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Total Biscuit Meltdown - Tearing Down Game Media

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
It's easy to sit behind your computer screen spewing shit on a shitty forum like this.

In reality, of course, around 0.1141 % of Codex members, would have the nerves, courage to say the shit they say to people here, to peoples face in real life.

Most of all, because the majority of the population here, are beta males with direct psychological issues, and would be killed in a regular fistfight and dramatically raped verbally.

You faggots make it sound like the only repercussion for saying politically incorrect shit in public is the risk of getting in a verbal fight with some offended wymmin as opposed to, i don't know, losing your job or having your life completely destroyed.

Meanwhile, SJWs need to go to therapy because someone wrote "Trump 2016" on a chalkboard. Totally analogous situations. :hmmm:

Also, SJWs calling other people beta fags. Lol you just can't make this shit up.

Mustawd

If a cancer patient was bugging me, I'd tell him/her to fuck off. Why not?
You wouldn't even tell people in public that you would tell a cancer patient to fuck off, let alone actually telling a cancer patient to fuck off in public.

By your logoc we can't be mad to old people because they might die soon.

I told an old man to shut up in a grocery store a few times because he was being extremely rude to some of the cashiers. Just typical asshole grumpy man BS that he thinks it is ok to do because he's old. Well, it's not and I told him to fuck off.

Anyway, wasn't this thread about TB? I like his videos and he doesn't seem to be an asshole cancer patient, so I'm not aure how this even came up.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
It's easy to sit behind your computer screen spewing shit on a shitty forum like this.

In reality, of course, around 0.1141 % of Codex members, would have the nerves, courage to say the shit they say to people here, to peoples face in real life.

Most of all, because the majority of the population here, are beta males with direct psychological issues, and would be killed in a regular fistfight and dramatically raped verbally.

You faggots make it sound like the only repercussion for saying politically incorrect shit in public is the risk of getting in a verbal fight with some offended wymmin as opposed to, i don't know, losing your job or having your life completely destroyed.

Meanwhile, SJWs need to go to therapy because someone wrote "Trump 2016" on a chalkboard. Totally analogous situations. :hmmm:

Also, SJWs calling other people beta fags. Lol you just can't make this shit up.
Reminds me of that kwanadian guy that the judge forbid from using the internet for anything because of some sjw bullshit, even though his job depended on it.

You wouldn't even tell people in public that you would tell a cancer patient to fuck off, let alone actually telling a cancer patient to fuck off in public.

Why not? It happens from time to time on the metro that you get a beggar claiming to suffer from some debilitating disease or cancer, and if they're pushy about money you're perfectly within your right to tell them to fuck off in front of 100 strangers. Occasionally I get to tell orphan children to go fuck themselves for the very same reason. No way to know who they're collecting money for or why, nor am I a charity organization.

But how would you know the person is a cancer patient?

I probably wouldn't, which in a sense is half the point. You wouldn't ask someone who is bugging you whether they're part of some "speshul snowflaek" group before asking them to fuck off.

By your logoc we can't be mad to old people because they might die soon.

I told an old man to shut up in a grocery store a few times because he was being extremely rude to some of the cashiers. Just typical asshole grumpy man BS that he thinks it is ok to do because he's old. Well, it's not and I told him to fuck off.

Old people deserve respect by default; cancer patients don't deserve anything by default. Even so, telling rude old people to fuck off is perfectly legit.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
ITT telling people to fuck off is the same thing than wishing publicly a person with a terminal disease to "die already".

"He doesn't deserve any respect as a human being! He thinks differently than me about video games !"

Cadmus

Arcane
That was a nice video. TB has a shit taste in games, has a shit policy of reviewing shit games and generally all his content is pretty shit but he said it nicely here. It's not a meltdown, he's gonna die soon, I would have probably gone to Africa or someshit but he keeps on making his beloved shitty videos, good for him.

Cadmus

Arcane
What the hell were you going to do in africa? Die wrestling a lion?
I don't know. I've never been there so I'd want to see it and then go someplace else. You know, travel around and see the sights before the tumors get into your eyes and cock.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Parasitism is a symptom of our phony bubble economy. You see it everywhere: In banking, in politics, media/journalism... everywhere. Don't worry, it will all come crashing down and the cleansing will make things glorious again. Perseverance, skill and wit will prevail while the pathological liars will burn.

You sound as if you're set to survive the cleansing.

Hate to tell you this, but the odds that anyone reading this thread (let alone posting in it) will survive is rather slim.

T_B seems to be stuck on the early train out of town - the rest of us will have to watch as the fires cleanse us.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Parasitism is a symptom of our phony bubble economy. You see it everywhere: In banking, in politics, media/journalism... everywhere. Don't worry, it will all come crashing down and the cleansing will make things glorious again. Perseverance, skill and wit will prevail while the pathological liars will burn.

You sound as if you're set to survive the cleansing.

Hate to tell you this, but the odds that anyone reading this thread (let alone posting in it) will survive is rather slim.

T_B seems to be stuck on the early train out of town - the rest of us will have to watch as the fires cleanse us.
What's with pansies on the codex and thinking everyone is like them? Where I live we'll barely notice if there's some sort of global collapse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom