Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trackmania (2020)

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Releases July 1st on PC.

Remake of Trackmania Nations.

"The remake will include an official season campaign and daily track selections, along with new track-creation options featuring new surfaces and special blocks".

Squidhead

Educated
It seems like they're skipping the Steam store. A shame but I've had more than enough fun with Stadium. No real urge to go back.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Never played the original but had a lot of fun with Trackmania Turbo. I thought it had a good sense of velocity

Last edited:

Yosharian

Arcane
The people in charge of this franchise have been running it into the ground for years, no reason to expect this will be any different

Trackmania is dead

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
I gave Trackmania 2 Stadium a shot because AccursedFarms reviewed TM2: Desert and Stadium was the only one that appealed to me. To echo his statements, is this going to be more shaving of .0001s off my time or is it going to be fun?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom