Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Trackmania (2020)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sukhāvatī, Apr 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sukhāvatī a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī Patron

Sukhāvatī
    Releases July 1st on PC.

Remake of Trackmania Nations.

"The remake will include an official season campaign and daily track selections, along with new track-creation options featuring new surfaces and special blocks".

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Button Button x 1
    • meh meh x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Squidhead Novice

Squidhead
    It seems like they're skipping the Steam store. A shame but I've had more than enough fun with Stadium. No real urge to go back.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Sukhāvatī a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī Patron

Sukhāvatī

^ Top  
  4. Yosharian Cipher

Yosharian
    The people in charge of this franchise have been running it into the ground for years, no reason to expect this will be any different

Trackmania is dead

• Despair Despair x 3
    • [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Morpheus Kitami Educated

Morpheus Kitami
    I gave Trackmania 2 Stadium a shot because AccursedFarms reviewed TM2: Desert and Stadium was the only one that appealed to me. To echo his statements, is this going to be more shaving of .0001s off my time or is it going to be fun?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Sukhāvatī a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī Patron

Sukhāvatī
    Basically, UI is garbage, pricing is okay, free game is more or less a demo, the actual game is good.

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.