Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Two Point Campus - university management sim followup to Two Point Hospital

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.twopointcampus.com

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/two-point-hospital-follow-up-two-point-campus-leaked/

Microsoft Store leaks Two Point Hospital follow-up Two Point Campus
The university sim outed early by the Microsoft Store.

The Microsoft Store has leaked a follow-up to wacky hospital sim Two Point Hospital. Two Point Campus will let you build and manage a university, one where unusual courses such as Knight School and Gastronomy are on the menu.

Campus popped up on the Microsoft Store a few hours ago, and as of several minutes ago, the page has been pulled. I mean, they could have waited until I had finished writing this article, but thankfully a few places including Quarter To Three's forum have preserved the game description and images. Ta, QuarterToThree forum-goer TurinTur.

Two Point Campus will expand the Two Point formula with new creative tools, letting you cultivate outdoor spaces for your campus. Meanwhile, courses will include Knight School—where students will take valuable jousting lessons—and Gastronomy, a course that teaches students to make "giant pizzas and enormous pies". You can see the jousting and an enormo-pizza in the following screenshots, taken from the removed Microsoft Store page.

I particularly like that last screenshot, which looks like Oxford. I didn't know I wanted a university sim until now. The store description reveals that your Campus tenure will begin during the summer break, "giving you enough time to get everything looking great before your students move in. Build libraries, hire the best staff (from eccentric professors to madcap researchers), kit your campus out with the best courses and watch the academic potential of your students get unlocked!"

There seems to be a big focus on the students, actually. You'll "keep them happy with clubs, societies, gigs. Surround them with friends, help them develop relationships, furnish them with pastoral care and ensure they have the right amount of joie de vivre to develop into incredible individuals who will do the legacy of your university proud."

All while saddling them with enormous debt, presumably. There's no release date for Two Point Campus yet, but the Microsoft Store (before it pulled the page, at least) says it will be coming to PC and the various Xbox platforms.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
I wonder if you'll be able to teach useless grades to students and benefit from cooperating with terrorist organizations.

fork

Fucking shit art style is cancer.
Also lol at the clipping of entire buildings in the fourth screenshot.

Fuck this industry.

fork

Why do you fucking loser shill such shit shovelware, Jesus fucking Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

fork

These kind of games keep popping up.. and almost all of them are shit.

Two point hospital is awesome. It is better and more enjoyable than 99% of the trash, garbage bin crpgs most codexers worship here.

It's fucking mobile tier shovelware.
They can't even be arsed to quality control the promotional screenshots, because there are so many cretins like you:

apps.41288.1416194564s4jpg.png

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Wasn’t the consensus that Two Point Hospital was a buggy, dumbed down remake designed for mobile? Why are they getting a second chance?

No, who told you about that? Two Point Hospital is a great game, one of the best game in its genre of all times. And it is not designed for mobile, anymore than your "rpg codex GOTIES" are designed for mobile and run on switch, faggot.

Because nobody making or financially backing games is interested in or able to make anything else.

No, the reason they are making such games is that people enjoy playing them more than absolute trash like half the codex top rpg list.

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
They can't even be arsed to quality control the promotional screenshots, because there are so many cretins like you:

Apparently, to fucking imbeciles like you, having a cartoony design style is "mobile shovelware". Supposedly they had to go for ultra-realistic-raytraced design style full of blood gore and sweat, for their light-hearted management game.

Of course, you fucking retard, i don't see you go to the general rpg forum and claim that every top codex crpg is mobile shovelware due to their cartoony design style, like DOS, Pathfinder, Pillars, Disco Elysium, etc etc. Am i right, faggot?

fork

Apparently, to fucking imbeciles like you, having a cartoony design style is "mobile shovelware". Supposedly they had to go for ultra-realistic-raytraced design style full of blood gore and sweat, for their light-hearted management game.

Of course, you fucking retard, i don't see you go to the general rpg forum and claim that every top codex crpg is mobile shovelware due to their cartoony design style, like DOS, Pathfinder, Pillars, Disco Elysium, etc etc. Am i right, faggot?

You are so retarded that you don't even see the copy-pasted houses and roofs clipping into each other everywhere, right? Subhuman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Norfleet

It's a fake promotional image somebody whipped up in Photoshop. There isn't even an actual game yet. Of course there are going to be dubious things in it. It's not real!

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
Well if the admins post this garbage in the website at least I know they'll post Axioms news, too, when it is time. I'm not even sure this game qualifies as strat/sim. Absolute garbage.

vota DC

Augur
These kind of games keep popping up.. and almost all of them are shit.

Two point hospital is awesome. It is better and more enjoyable than 99% of the trash, garbage bin crpgs most codexers worship here.
It Is a poor man's theme hospital with randomized guys and you can't hire the people you need for the job because rng.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom