Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Two Point Hospital - Theme Hospital spiritual successor

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
This game is awesome, what the fuck are some guys smoking here? Yes it may have some bugs and issues, oh fuck no game ever had that, i mean Theme Hospital is perfect amirite? Yes it is repetitive, show me a game that is not in some sense repetitive. Seriously this is one of the most hillarius management games on the market.
If devs put all their effort into cosmetic shit instead of fixing gamebreaking bugs that is a clear red flag that this game is a cash grab and shovelware.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Time travel DLC:

https://www.twopointstudios.com/two-point-hospital-a-stitch-in-time-new-dlc-out-now-on-steam/

NEW DLC OUT NOW ON STEAM!
TPH_A-STITCH-IN-TIME-KEY-ART_LANDSCAPE-320x180.jpg

Hey, how you doin’? What if I told you that you could travel through space and time for a highly competitive price? Now you’re saying “what’s the catch?”, am I right, or am I right? Well, that’s the best part, my friend: no catch, no consequences, no questions asked.

Join Captain Yesterday, inventor, entrepreneur, and all-around family man in our latest DLC, Two Point Hospital: A Stitch in Time, OUT NOW on Steam with a 10% early adopters discount!

You see, the genius that is, Captain Yesterday has been having a few… “complications” with his latest invention, “The Yesterizer”. We’re talking sick people flying out of holes in the ground… of course this is pretty bad for business, so if you help him by taking care of them, he can keep selling his machines, and bingo-bango… we’re back in business. He’ll even throw in the opportunity to buy your very own Yesterizer if all goes well, with a 5% discount no less… what a guy!

PAGEGIF_1_YESTERIZER-320x102.gif

Two Point Hospital: A Stitch in Time allows you to break through the greatest medical frontier of all: space-time! You’ll be leveraging portals to burst into pre-historic, medieval and futuristic time eras, while curing all sorts of anachronistic ailments and sending patients back to their appropriate time periods.

What’s included in this awesome, new, time-twisting DLC? Take a look below!
NEW LEVELS
Clockwise

LVL1_Blog-320x90.jpg

Jump back to medieval times in the quaint little town of Clockwise. Rifts in time, or “Time Portals” as we’re calling them have been popping up all over the place and people have been bursting out of them like a mentos in a cola bottle! As you expand your hospital you may find more of these “Time Portals”, and if you do… things are gunna get busier and busier!

Clockwise-before-Thyme

LVL2_Blog-320x90.jpg

Ahhh the dawn of civilisation in Two Point County, who’d have thought we’d be so lucky to see it! But this is no time to sit back and take in the view. Captain Yesterday has been getting complaints about missing customers. They enter their Yesterizer and… gone, no trace. So you’ve come back to the earliest time that the Yesterizer can muster to see if there’s anything to be done about it.

Thankfully you’ve been given some blueprints to create your own Time Portals! Once you’ve developed them, you’ll be able to manage patient flow, save patients from the time void and of course, better understand the universe.

Clockwise-after-Thyme

LVL3_Blog-320x90.jpg

The future is bright, or at least it would be if the earth was still inhabitable… fortunately the people of tomorrow built a safe-haven for themselves dangling precariously over the uninhabitable earth below, plus there’s a snazzy new hospital there, woohoo! So it turns out time travel is actually a pretty sensitive business… and you maaayyy have been inadvertently ripping apart the fabric of space-time while on your previous adventures, with people from the past flooding into the future! Captain Yesterday has a plan though, and while these plans don’t have a history of astounding success, he’s at least 47% sure this’ll work. He’s handing over the keys to the Yesterizer so you can send the people from the past back to their own time period in one piece!

NEW ILLNESSES
13 time-twisting, anachronistic (don’t worry, I had to look it up too) visual ailments await you! Ever wondered what Lightheadedness looked like in pre-historic times? Or what Jest Infection was back in the county’s medieval stages? Now you can find out!

illness-320x90.jpg

NEW ITEMS
Loads of new items from across the ages are included too! Check out the Wormhole bin, where no one really knows where your empty packets of Cheesy Gubbins go. Or cook up a storm with some delicious Primordial Soup, only suitable for consumption if you’re REALLY HUNGRY and have nothing else… There’s a Map of Time, a Bone Bench and so much more to make your hospitals look super awesome!

items-320x90.jpg

RELEASE NOTES:
  • Two Point Hospital: A Stitch in Time
    • Added three new levels in exciting time periods!
      • Clockwise
      • Clockwise-before-Thyme
      • Clockwise-above-Thyme
    • Added 13 new visual illnesses (34 illnesses in total)
      • Jester Infection
      • Wooly Man-Mouth
      • Fossil Eyes
      • Dino Sores
      • Reptile Disfunction
      • … and more!
    • Added new items
      • Wormhole Bin
      • Bone Bench
      • Non-linear Wall Clock
      • Primordial Soup
      • … and more!
    • Added new music and DJ tannoy lines
    • Added new Yesterization and Portal gameplay
    • Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Two Point Hospital: A Stitch in Time is OUT NOW on Steam with a 10% Early Adopters discount!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom