Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

UBBLIBION bannah

You clicked it, sumbitch! How many times?

• Once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twice

• I clikked it till i cummed!

• That's one of the dumbest polls ever. (but I still clicked it!)

• Total voters

Atrokkus

Erudite
ZOMG OMG!!!!
THERE IS A "PREORDER OBLIVION" BANNER ON TEH CODEXX!!! TEH HIVEMIND HAS FINALLY ACCEPTED TEH FATE!!!!111onehundredandone

I clicked it twice, to support the site. HONEST!

dongle

Scholar
See, see? How can you guyz shit-can Oblivion now?!? It's got bannerz!?!

Blahblah Talks

Arbiter
See! They told us to stop with all the Oblivion threads. See what we get?

This is probably the funniest thing I've seen on the Codex, but then again, I haven't been here long.

Venom

Scholar
This is a RPG site. What's wrong with linking to a website that sells games to make some money?

Jason

chasing a bee
It's a link to Taluntain's site, so the Codex is actually making money off of Oblivion (if you order it through Sorcerer's Place). Everybody pre-order today!

Jason

chasing a bee
It's the same cost as ordering it through Amazon yourself, but Sorcerer's Place (and the Codex by extension) gets a referal fee when you go through them.

Bloodlust

Augur
I can't believe it! The Codex selled out it's beliefs for the easy cash :shock:

Drain

Scholar
Seeing Rpgcodex helping to sell Oblivion is like seeing Jews helping to sell Mein Kampf.

roguefrog

Liturgist
*Looks at thread list*

If this is gonna be the #1 unoffical OBLIVION forum of the interweb, a banner needs to be displayed to show what this place is all about. And why not make that banner a moneylink?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I wanted to click on it the whole morning but I don't see any Oblivion banners around :( My country is always discriminated :(

elander_

Arbiter
Hope the codex sold their dignity for a fuckload of cash ... or maybe not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom